Unofficial: Cordiello Slate Wins Big

Started by Buzz, December 13, 2016, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

The exact numbers aren't being released yet because of a couple of hundred votes in question, but they will not be enough to change the outcome: Big Cordiello Win!!

Congratulations Michael and the entire executive board!!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Just_Right

Congratulations to the Slate who will take us into the future and who had our back all along

CORDIELLO SLATE ALL THE WAY

PROUD MEMBER

I heard that Michael won by 400 votes. I also heard that only 5000 out of 13000 voted. Congratulations to Michael and his slate. Also thanks to Tommy & Vinny and their slates for caring about our Union. Lastly, if true, shame on the 8000 members that didn't vote.

Buzz

Won't have the exact figures until tomorrow, but 400 sounds about right for Michael. The rest of the slate did much, much better. I'll post the figures when I get them.

Just_Right

Buzz

Just_Right ... hope you don't mind ... edited your post to put the video you linked to in the body of your message.

Good one!  ;D

And, I'll add this video response ...

PROUD MEMBER

Can't we as Brothers & Sisters just accept the results no matter who you voted for instead of the stupidity! I'd assume if Tommy or Vinny had won you won't appreciate this kind of stuff!

yabba

well said proud member.... :thumbup: :thumbup:   at least we will get the EPP now and everything we lost back in the next contract plus 3% a year raises... and no more abuse for drivers from managment .. ..

Just_Right

Proud Member and yabba

Let me just ask this:
Do you REALLY think the other slates would have been gracious???
First we can start with lots of people who were around for the last strike. Placing blame on Cordiello for LOSING our EPP.We ALL know or at the very least SHOULD know he did not lose it.Bloomburg ripped it from us. And then there is this long fight to get it back.  And the Cordiello slate had to show the DOL that there was no fraud in the last election. Which they did by winning this election as well showing once again there was no fraud. But hey..Salerno Incorporated decided to put Michael to task and involve the DOL stating false claims. Costing the members money. But hey what do they care?
Neither Slate were not kind or considerate during their campaigning at all. One such as Mr John did nothing but bash the current Slate also posting lies and untruths. Calling anyone who defended The Cordiello Slate the *Cordiello Shrills*. Drinking the Kool-Aid
The Catalano slate was no better. They had people out there on FB bashing the Cordiello slate and the things they were saying were so ridiculously unreasonable and unfounded just like the Salerno Slate. So I feel this sums up my feeling. Proud Member I have always read your posts here and found them enlightening and reasonable. And never felt they were stupid. Now I don't know about Buzz ,but I feel you owe me an apology for posting what I feel is reasonable and enlightening. However, don't give me an apology, instead do me a favor and don't comment on anything I post that you don't agree with.
Have a nice day.

PROUD MEMBER

Apparently the difference between you, Buzz, others (regardless of what slate) and me is I really believe in the meaning of the word "Union." Unlike you, Buzz and others I read the by-laws and I obide by them. Including the part that if I recall is probably on the first page. It's about respecting fellow Members and all people in general!

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on December 14, 2016, 07:21:18 PM
... I read the by-laws and I obide by them. Including the part that if I recall is probably on the first page. It's about respecting fellow Members and all people in general!

And you really feel the other slates abide by that as well?

Sorry, you have to give respect to get it.

Now ... is anybody moving to Canada?  ;D

PROUD MEMBER

No Buzz I don't and if you read my post I said that. "others (regardless of what slate)." You're avoiding my point of respecting the oath that we all took. It's one thing to not agree with someone, we all have our opinions and I respect EVERY Members opinion unlike you. Also unlike you I do not mock fellow Members.

Just_Right

Excuse Me Proud Member.

I posted something here in what I felt was MY opinion.

And you took it on yourself to say my post was STUPID

Where is the respect to me?

I am a very devoted member and PROUD to be part of 1181 as much as you or anyone else and probably much longer than you are.I am 25 plus and MY opinion is worth just as much as everyone else.

PROUD MEMBER

First off if you are a Member 40 years or 1 day it doesn't make a difference. A Member is a Member. Secondly, If you read any and all of my posts I Respect Every Member's opinion including yours. What I don't agree with (and what I don't consider an opinion) is mocking and belittling other Members.

Just_Right

I think it's best we end this here you and I have a difference of opinions.

Have a good night