Pay Check

Started by Eucerin, February 24, 2017, 01:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eucerin

thanks

sbdriver1

That's a very good question, I wish I had an answer for you. We shouldn't have to wait to get paid, we all have bills to pay.

John Eadicicco

Chalk it up to GREAT union leadership...............Wait until you see the raises coming in our out of pockets for union dues and medical costs!!!!!!

Eucerin

John when are the increases due to hit our paychecks?

Grrr

Eucerin,

Read your private message.

Just_Right

This is in answer to the four people who wanted to know why and some who  love to continue to trash the union... (This is on Pioneer Facebook) In my opinion some people need to shut the fuck up about this check.Some HAD to work this week and Andrew made the decision to go this way to compensate for some of what we lost.This was an *in-house* issue NOT a union issue.

Andrew Cappa

Hi everyone, I don't get on this sight much but I really don't believe what I'm hearing. It's amazing that someone would bitch about getting more money. It's unbelievable, all I can say is I'm the one that agreed to it, and since it's all over the internet I'm going to have to answer for it, but you can bet that this deal will probably never happen again, and you can BLAME your fellow workers. I tried to do something good for those who had to work this week, but there is always someone that isn't happy, someone who is selfish, self centered, and down right stupid, but that's the way it is. Next time you will all have your checks on time. Thank You, Andrew

This is not a debate I am just passing along the information so don't bother trying to debate this with me.
Have a good weekend.

John Eadicicco

The problem is:................... LACK of communication, that is it in a nutshell!

Buzz

In any event, I don't know how wise it is to discuss this here OR on Facebook.

Just sayin' ...
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.