Something to think about

Started by Just_Right, December 19, 2011, 04:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_Right

First
I would like to wish ALL in Pioneer A Very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year.

Next
I really have to laugh,As I read the Pioneer Facebook page.

Some people really are pathetic when they resort to calling other people names and say who is two faced and go on and on about how hard a job it is, because they can't get their way.Maybe a little respect on their part will get them a little respect back. Name calling is not the way to do cupcakes.

Perhaps over the Christmas week off ,we should all reflect on being thankful we are still employed.And receive a pay check every week.And maybe when we come back to work we will realize our job isn't bad as we make it.

Just a thought* The cross you carry is only as heavy as you make it*

Buzz

Quote from: Just_Right on December 19, 2011, 04:37:50 PM
First
I would like to wish ALL in Pioneer A Very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year.

Perhaps over the Christmas week off ,we should all reflect on being thankful we are still employed.And receive a pay check every week.And maybe when we come back to work we will realize our job isn't bad as we make it.

Good post. Merry Christmas to you and all also.

I came across this picture a few days ago but hesitated to post it, even as a joke. After reading your post, I thought it would be fitting ...

We are fortunate, indeed.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Just right,Buzz and all,Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year. I agree Just Right,to an extent sometimes people(myself and all) we can lose prespective.Speaking for myself I am happy,ecstatic to be working in this crushed economy.I know many who dont know what year they may find work equal to what they had,........sadly if ever. Some jobs may never be replaced.
                  One other thing that I appreciated was the "Note" in the window by our GM. It was a nice thoughtful, and I feel even truthful note. Some can say what they want,me I think he didnt have to put that note there and it was nice to see. Appreciation for a job well done by a great company that has dedicated Drivers,Matrons,Mechanics and office staff was nice to read. Happy Holidays,I hope each and every driver is blessed with all of the best things in life and if not just Peace and Happiness.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

mirrorcheck

Grim,Nowhere on my check do I see any profits from saying what I said,I just call it like I see it. I dont have a new bus,dont want a new/ different bus and I dont stand to gain any ground as we dont use our real names here. So your comment holds no water,Nor will I lose the high ground and stoop down to sling mud,I am better then that,Have a great Holiday to you and your family! All the best!  :wave:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.