Misc Earnings?

Started by Bussin4Livin, May 26, 2023, 06:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bussin4Livin

Anyone get this on your pay check?

Misc Earnings- $15.00

Anyone know what that means ?

Buzz

I don't see that on mine. Call Michelle in the office and ask.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Bussin4Livin

So I found out it's the gratuity from doing a charter. Sometimes the school puts the gratuity inside the actually trip check to the company instead of cash to each driver.

Buzz

Wow ... never heard of that. Good on you!

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Buzz on May 26, 2023, 07:28:17 PMWow ... never heard of that. Good on you!

Yeah learn something new everyday...damn shame though they taxed the charter and tip money 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

PROUD MEMBER

Well, you would actually have to do a Charter in order to hear about it!!!!
Enjoy ur Holiday Weekend! Lol

Buzz

QuoteWell, you would actually have to do a Charter in order to hear about it!!!!
Enjoy ur Holiday Weekend! Lol

What's a charter?  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Enjoy the weekend!!

Buzz

BTW ... Anybody else having a problem with ADP? I access it on the computer, not the phone app. All of a sudden there are dots where numbers should be. WTF???

ADP.jpg

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: Buzz on May 27, 2023, 02:12:18 AMBTW ... Anybody else having a problem with ADP? I access it on the computer, not the phone app. All of a sudden there are dots where numbers should be. WTF???

ADP.jpg

Looks like there might be an option to click to unhide the dots then you'll see the numbers

Buzz

Quote from: Bussin4Livin on May 27, 2023, 12:09:20 PMLooks like there might be an option to click to unhide the dots then you'll see the numbers

Holy crap! You're right! Never saw this and never had to do it before. There's a toggle switch in the corner now.  Thanks!adp 2.jpg