More Great ideas from the Dictator and his puppet...

Started by mirrorcheck, February 26, 2011, 04:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Of course, he's only concerned with money, not the safety issues ...

... in the 2007-2008 school year, six students died in school bus accidents and 368 died in other passenger vehicles "during normal morning and afternoon commute hours" in the U.S., according to the School Transportation News website.

http://www.keanelaw.com/news/school-buses-safer-than-cars-for-students-nhtsa-reports20091125.cfm
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Yeah....I have to agree.....his penny wise dollar foolish attitude has hurt this city more then helped it.Plus when you factor in his thoughts are more valuable then someone with a better idea just because its him...then its no wonder. I just dont get howhe believes any of his BS policy and nonsense makes people want to stay here long term. He also still till this day wont admit there are more traffic accidents at camera lights then regular lights,on a "light to light" basis. Again not the safety....its all about the $$$......which makes me wonder would he ever let his own company be bamboozled as the city was with the Citytime project??  :wink1:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.