Publicity

Started by Stugots, April 02, 2015, 03:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stugots

No mention of School Bus Drivers in the news or on television.  No press conferences with City Council Memebers.  We all get pink slips saying were losing our jobs in June, and nobody is talking about it.  Where is the Union's P.R. guy.   

Goose623

Does the complaining ever stop!!

Grrr

Quote from: Stugots on April 02, 2015, 03:41:52 PM
Where is the Union's P.R. guy.   

Hey Buzz, he's looking for you.

4real

why he's wrong? are you guys Happy? do you guys feel safe with maybe's?

PROUD MEMBER

I understand the frustration but unfortunately I hardly ever see or hear a member from Pioneer voicing their concerns (with the exception of this site or the drivers room) at the proper place. Such as a Union Meeting or a Town Hall forum. And before someone says that they can't get a word in at those venues don't even think of it. A Town Hall meeting you make reservations in advance to speak and then you go there early to make sure you don't get left out due to time restraints. At a Union meeting I know sometimes it SEEMS you can't talk but if you present yourself in the proper manner & speak with respect and not yell you will be heard. Over the years there have been 3 occasions at a Union meeting that I wanted to speak and all three times I spoke. Where as other members on the same night were told to sit and weren't listened to because of the way they presented themselves. We the Members make up this Local. If you want to speak it is your RIGHT!! Just do it the proper way. So whoever has questions that cannot be answered by Ernie or your respective Shop Steward I would suggest going to the meeting on April 14th and ask them. Happy Holidays to All

Buzz

Quote from: Grrr on April 02, 2015, 09:30:11 PM
Hey Buzz, he's looking for you.

Asshole.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

hognol

Quote from: Goose623 on April 02, 2015, 07:00:07 PM
Does the complaining ever stop!!
I do agree there is a lot of complaining. However, Stugots brings up a very valid point. This is newsworthy and should of been on every major local news channel.

mirrorcheck

It's gone awry for a long time. Started at the strike and never ended. If your ship passes some safe strip  of land, jump and swim. Make the best of a bad situation.  The boss doesn't care, the city doesn't care and not enough politicians  care.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.