President

Started by rc1790, August 08, 2020, 10:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I never understood how Trump thought states would throw in $100 extra just because he said so. He had the right intentions but it was an unrealistic assumption.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Hammer2161

I love how this is now a political forum. But I will add my two cents once again if you look at what exactly it is our president is trying to do it's contingent on other people assisting him hence his bail out of the executive orders he is trying to pass. If you can't see he is trying to use this to help buy his re-election then take off your sunglasses. He still needs the support of congress and they aren't so eager to support him. Politics is an ugly subject and both sides suck right now. Just remember the Dems had their plan in place in May the great Republicans still can't get on the same page. Either be honest about everything or try at least not to be so bipartisan.

wheresmymoney!

Someone better do something soon! Ill take whatever they want to give!

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on August 09, 2020, 09:46:50 PM
Just remember the Dems had their plan in place in May the great Republicans still can't get on the same page. Either be honest about everything or try at least not to be so bipartisan.

What was the Dems plan? To back BLM and Antifa? To keep the country closed and in turmoil with protests and riots to try to hurt Trump's chances? To defund police? And it's Pelosi and her crew holding up unemployment and stimulus by trying to stick all other kinds of shit in the bill like mail in ballots.

I'm being honest ... and VERY partisan.

rc1790

Well said Buzz. The facts are the facts.

LMAO

F#$* the dumbacrates  :thumbdown:!!!! sunglasses ? get your head out of your ass their useless !!!

Hammer2161

And this all coming from the so called super intelligent people on this site lol. Give me a break you guys wouldn't know the bright side of a barn if it fell on you. Look in the mirror and truly ask yourselves if anything that has happened in the last four years has benefited you personally. Because from what I have been reading on this site and the panic most of you have shown tells me it has not benefited the majority of the people that bother to take the time to post. You all condemn the so called liberals but none of you rushed to give back the 1200 dollars you were given in the first stimulus package nor did you offer not to take the extra 600 hundred a week from unemployment. Seems a lot of people on this site talk out of both sides of their mouths. Because the facts are the facts the Democrats pushed through the Cares Act and they were trying to do the same with their new proposal. You can try to blame the collapse of the talks on them when in fact it's the republicans who are not on the same page.

Buzz

You don't have to be super intelligent to see the bigger picture beyond the money. If you look at the cities and states that have had the worst violence and lawlessness and the party that those places (starting with NY) are controlled by, and that doesn't speak to you loud and clear, there is nothing I could say to make you think any differently.

Have a nice day.

Buzz

yabba

wait now King Cuomo says it came from Europe...  imagine Biden gets in ,the USA will look like what Cuomo and DiBozo did to NY... sure the dems are making it look like they want to throw us a bone,but they are not saying how much more they want to throw to the system workers

Hammer2161

Lol so now the mishandling of the virus falls on the Democrats and not the Great Donald Trump. I am not a big fan of Dumblasio or Cuomo but the facts are the facts under their guidance and restrictions along with NJ and Conn we have some of the lowest infection rates in the country hovering somewhere around 1 percent. Listen I really don't want to continue this silly argument because it can go on for days. But if you can't agree that the current situation we are in falls on them ALL and by that I mean the President, the Republicans and the Democrats then this conversation is futile. Much like the inept job the DOE is doing with potentially opening the schools here in NYC so is the inept job coming out of DC concerning the whole COVID 19 situation. When everyone is willing to admit that EVERYONE is to blame we can move forward on all of this. Rome wasn't built in a day nor was it built by one person.

steady

Hammer I read that you credit the Democrats for all the stimulus benefits we received. The Democrats only have control of the house of representatives, bills have to pass the Senates then the approval of the President.  You can't get anything approved without the meeting of the minds. 

LMAO

Buzz ,No sense arguing YOUR NEVER GOING TO FIX STUPID !   :'( :'( :'( ....God bless America

PROUD MEMBER

Obviously it's not the Republicans only. Both sides are not on the same page. And I'm not talking about the citizens, I'm talking about the Politicians. Even though our opinions mean something but when it comes to law it's the Politicians on both sides of the aisle that we put into office that make the rules!