President

Started by rc1790, August 08, 2020, 10:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

i respect everyones opions,and yes it is all sides that need to come together for the worker,and it doesnt seem to be happening... we have really been against ropes ... tossed in the street in a matter of a few hours,no benefits our boss is holding our accural checks and opt out checks... and noone has answers for us... any word on the arbitrations...

Hammer2161

Steady, that is where I guess I am being misunderstood I am not crediting any one side with the success of the Cares Act or the failure to pass either of the current stimulus packages. The Democrats and The Republicans share equally in both situations. Unfortunately on both sides the political agenda seems to be more important than people's every day needs to survive. We as a country are in trouble and as a country we need to pull ourselves out of said trouble. Politicians on both sides of the fence need to realize the importance of the bills they pass because it is matter of survival for a lot of people. I truly don't side either way in politics I usually sit back listen and vote for whom I think has our best interests at heart.

And as for LMAO I TRULY HOPE YOU WERE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR WITH YOUR " YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID " comment. Because that's where it should be aimed.