DO YOUR RUN TOMORROW!!

Started by Buzz, September 21, 2020, 01:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

IF YOUR SCHOOL IS GETTING SERVICE TOMORROW, DO YOUR RUN!

Ernie's "Alert" message was intended for those who were not already called to come in to work Monday to do their runs.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

OMG

But he wrote all employees, all bus drivers and matrons, that means all 400 of us plus

Buzz

Quote from: OMG on September 21, 2020, 01:25:21 AM
But he wrote all employees, all bus drivers and matrons, that means all 400 of us plus

Yes, ALL employees, but those whose schools are going are to do their runs. I don't know how else to say it.

docjones

so we pick up our time cards? and go straight to the 1st AM school on our run and wait there if we start next week?

Buzz

Quote from: docjones on September 21, 2020, 01:35:25 AM
so we pick up our time cards? and go straight to the 1st AM school on our run and wait there if we start next week?

Look, if you were told to come in and do your run, get your card and start your run.

Everybody else should get their card [I assume] and GO TO YOUR FIRST SCHOOL AND AWAIT INSTRUCTIONS.

rc1790

So if we only have a Catholic afternoon, only come in for PM? That's what Pioneer told us Friday.

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on September 21, 2020, 01:44:50 AM
Quote from: docjones on September 21, 2020, 01:35:25 AM

Look, if you were told to come in and do your run, get your card and start your run.

Everybody else should get their card [I assume] and GO TO YOUR FIRST SCHOOL AND AWAIT INSTRUCTIONS.

They want us at these schools two house early ? Jeez lol

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 21, 2020, 01:47:35 AM

How do you get "two hours early?" GO THE TIME ON YOUR RUN SHEET.

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on September 21, 2020, 01:51:54 AM
Quote from: WigWag16 on September 21, 2020, 01:47:35 AM

How do you get "two hours early?" GO THE TIME ON YOUR RUN SHEET.
[/quote

Buzz my time sheet says 6am....my first pick up is 7:30 I always got it the yard at 7....so if they want us at the time it says on our sheets and leave right after we do our pre trip we are gonna be at the schools way way way way way way before 8am. I normally don't leave the yard till 720.

Ernie

AFTER I JUST RECIEVED A CALL FROM PIONEER,I have been told anyone who has been CALLED to do their RUN..DO YOUR RUN and FOLLOW your run from the first pick up to your school.
EVERYOME else who was NOT called will go to the yard at your start time.pre-trip your bus and go DIRECTLY to your first school and wait further instructions from DISPATCH

Buzz

Quote from: Ernie on September 21, 2020, 01:57:20 AM
AFTER I JUST RECIEVED A CALL FROM PIONEER,I have been told anyone who has been CALLED to do their RUN..DO YOUR RUN and FOLLOW your run from the first pick up to your school.
EVERYOME else who was NOT called will go to the yard at your start time.pre-tri your bus and go DIRECTLY to your first school and wat further instructions from DISPATCH

And if you have a p.m. only run tomorrow you must still go in on your report time!

OMG

You know, there's a number of guys who never got the word and didn't come in. So how does Pioneer know who came in who didn't, who's going to get 100% pay and who is not? Just wondering.

faceit

All lives matter

WigWag16

Any idea if we are doing this the whole week?

OMG

The only trip cards in the rack were the ones going who had schools to serve. There were no trip closed for guys who is schools were closed. I have no chip card on the rack

hideout

Yes anyone know if we are doing this the whole week even though we have no blended learning schools till next week?

Buzz

Quote from: OMG on September 21, 2020, 04:07:35 PM
The only trip cards in the rack were the ones going who had schools to serve. There were no trip closed for guys who is schools were closed. I have no chip card on the rack

All trip cards were supposed to be there. Mine was and I wasn't scheduled to work. Make sure you get a blank one and fill it out, including run number and the schools at which you stood by, a.m. and p.m.

WigWag16

So I got the run down for UI people who didn't get paid the 900 yet... UI agent said the
Glitch happened with us opening our new claims. she just transferred me to level 3 agent which is a 100 minute wait lmao. She said that people who didn't get paid are having their applications sent to the PUA department to have them manually entered. Only 70 mins left.....

faceit

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 21, 2020, 04:55:56 PM
So I got the run down for UI people who didn't get paid the 900 yet... UI agent said the
Glitch happened with us opening our new claims. she just transferred me to level 3 agent which is a 100 minute wait lmao. She said that people who didn't get paid are having their applications sent to the PUA department to have them manually entered. Only 70 mins left.....
so then we don't have to call right.? They are just going to make all adjustments right?
All lives matter

yabba

Quote from: faceit on September 21, 2020, 05:15:03 PM
Quote from: WigWag16 on September 21, 2020, 04:55:56 PM
so then we don't have to call right.? They are just going to make all adjustments right?

basically told me the same thing...she said no reason to call,everyone should be paid by end of month... as long as you received payments of  regular UE for the weeks of 8-2 ,8-9, 8-16, 8-23 ,-8-30 and 9-6 the system will get us the 300.00 extra each week...she also said its done after that no more future 300 payments.. we back to work so screw that mess of UE..

WigWag16

Big sign in the office....no RJJ boys/girls till further notice for AM/PM......

Also are we doing what we did today for tomorrow?