To All Drivers, Matrons and Mechanics.

Started by Ernie, January 22, 2013, 03:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

First I want to thank each and every one of you who participated in our event this morning at Atlantic express. I am very proud of the response and dedication I find behind me. We must stand tall and keep steadfast in our goal.
           I know that we had a couple of wrenches thrown at us and we feel like the walls are closing in on us. Please understand we must go forward and take on whatever obstacles are set in front of us. This will be the only way that we will prevail. Once again thank all of you for your support.

God bless You All.
Ernie

wizardsi

What do we do for tomorrow. Do we report to our strikr location or go back to Atlantic at 5 a.m. ???

4real

the pre-k work that C I is picking up today do they have 1181 Matrons on them? and aren't we striking becouse of the pre-k work? IM CONFUSED?????

Ernie

YES! Return to Atlantic again tomorrow morning at 5:00 AM.

Just like we did this morning!

And NO we are not striking for pre-k work.

4real

Quote from: Ernie on January 22, 2013, 05:39:48 PM
YES! Return to Atlantic again tomorrow morning at 5:00 AM.

Just like we did this morning!

And NO we are not striking for pre-k work.
does that work have 1181 matrons on them?

Ernie

Buzz

Quote from: 4real on January 22, 2013, 05:28:49 PM
the pre-k work that C I is picking up today do they have 1181 Matrons on them? and aren't we striking becouse of the pre-k work? IM CONFUSED?????

We're not striking because of pre-K work. We're striking because the mayor is putting K-8 work out for bids without the EPP.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.