STRIKE TALK SET!

Started by Kramer, January 25, 2013, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

The poster is not doing anything wrong ... entitled to his/her opinion, that's what it's all about here. Seems to have a misguided sense of brotherhood and the importance of the strength of unity. Running scared, but not necessarily a bad person.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

John Eadicicco

Look Mayor Bloomberg is spinning the media like a pro that he is.....................He made his billions in the media market. Michael Cordiello had a BIG old 30 seconds on fox news on day 2 of the strike! Bloomy now says the union must sit down with the contractors to hash out an agreement. Can't you understand how he is playing us like a violin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF

driver: statement "I am very concerned about not having health insurance at the end of the week,"

Asshole you should be. You probably know we are also covered for Mental Health Problems, and You Need It!!!

This site been around many years and we dealt with Jerkoffs much smarter than you are. You keep saying "It is time to give back to protect our jobs".

ASSHOLE NOBODY IS DISCUSSING OUR CONTRACT WITH THE CONTRACTORS WITHOUT THE EPP BEING SETTLED FIRST!

NOW GO TO THE MARRON'S ROOM AND REPEAT IT UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT IT MEANS, THEN GO TO THE LINK I MADE FOR YOU!!

ps: I see you must have missed, I should have told you to use a AK47!
:bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:

scotty

People lets not forget the dispute is not against the bus companies it is against the Bloomberg administration's 1930's attitude toward labor and his complete disregard of practices, agreements and laws.

Goose623

The owners are just as bad.,don't trust them for a minute. Nice big ad in advance today pioneer hiring.