driver

Started by WTF, January 26, 2013, 04:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTF

hey driver, I started Your OWN Link here!

You have No BALLS and You Talk from Your ASS! Like I said before "YOUR A FXCKEN ASSHOLE!". You have been jumping around different links and posting your shit! Your NOT man enough to answer Any of my questions after I responded and answered yours on the first day! That leads me to believe that YOUR A FXCKEN ASSHOLE!!!!!! A Pxssy with NO BALLS!!! You think you can HIDE behind your keyboard and Smell up this site!! If your so worried about what Our Union is doing or Not doing, then go find yourself another job!! Maybe something with A LOT of sharp items involved. I understand you can't be your own boss, because Your A FXCKEN MARRON Too!!!!!
Now you can post your Bullshit Here and everybody can just jump over your link without smelling up this site! That's Only because you have the Right of Freedom of Speech! Let me remind You, You also have the "Right of Freedom To Play Russian Roulette" Too. Let me make it Easier for You, LOAD ALL THE CYLINDERS and Keep Pulling the Trigger!!!
:bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:

Hope you take my advise, otherwise You will be Hearing from Me Again!!!

Squid

The fact is this dirt bag driver has no right to free speech on this board. "freedom of speech" means the government can't restrict free speech. Buzz owns this web site and as far as I know he is not running any government so if I was Buzz I'd throw his ass off the site. >:(
We don't need wussies here.