Atlantic Express

Started by hognol, January 27, 2013, 05:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hognol

With the exception of just a handful of drivers from Atlantic Express on Meridith, why aren't they on the picket line with us?  I know they are not 1181 (854 I believe) but if we should lose this fight, they have a lot to lose also.  For without the EPP, they also stand to lose their salary base and seniority.  And if we win, they ride our coat tails and reap the benefits from our hard work on the picket line while they sit in the comfort of their warm homes and are collecting unemployment.  We were shoulder to shoulder with them at the rally roaring with signs, where are they now?  Seems to me, their matrons have bigger balls then the spineless AE drivers.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

WTF

Atlantic Express Drivers in S.I. are not 1181 just the Matrons, Atlantic Express Drivers in Brooklyn are 1181.

John Eadicicco

Atlantic Express drivers are in local 355,,,,,,,,,,,a local started by none other than Dominick Gatto. They are all shittin their pants over the fact that he has threatened them with dismissal if they do not attempt to go out or if they join our picket line. That fat bastard has gotten away with more shit over the years than you can shake a stick at!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Fckin insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bug

I was told by one of the drivers they have a no strike clause .

terminator

of course they have a no strike clause...their owner made sure of that!