Support Christine Quinn Head Of City Council....

Started by mirrorcheck, January 31, 2013, 08:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirrorcheck

Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

GMC JOE

Mirrorcheck , this is a manufactured plan by the mayor  to pay her back for her doing what he told her to do . In return she gets the vote of us, parents and other for saving the day .In otherwords you paid a couple of weeks salary to her campaign so far. Hey if she saves the day great !  JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU SAW IT ALL !!!!!! :crazy:  :crazy:  :cry2:
In God We Trust

Buzz

It's not just Quinn, guys. She in turn has gotten all 52 city council members to support us and present a united front to the mayor on our behalf.

In addition, Diane Savino is in Albany garnering support.

Stay strong, do not waver, and we will get there.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Rock Steady

In my opinion, untill the EPP is a permanent fixture in our lives so this issue never comes up again, untill Quinn or any one else gets that done and puts it to bed forever, I don't trust any of them.  For some reason I smell a rat.

mirrorcheck

Gmc....maybe that is so...bottom line she holds a lot of power. As buzz said she is the majority whip of the council and will have them all on board and signing the petition shecreated. While I am not happy with this expensive hiatus ...lets get back to work...work on getting that EPP back and go from there. It went too long already but we had no choice. Could there be a rat or other motives? Yes when is there not.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

terminator

GMC JOE

In God We Trust

Truth please

I dont think we can count on Quinn. She has been invisible this entire time. I dont see how the Mayor allows this strike to go on just so she can come in and save the day. Also, is it just me or is it not right that Cordiello has not been around while we are on the line. Yeah...Yeah....he is doing press conferences and all that other jazz but I would think this guy would have the time to at least stop by and show his face. During the press conferences too, the only guy doing the talking is Handley.....FORTUNATLY. Michael is not exactly the best speaker.