To all our brothers and sisters throughout the industry.

Started by Ernie, September 22, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

I will make this short and to the point. Our NLRB ruling was announced on Friday in favor for all our members. We still have a long haul in front of us regardless of this ruling. So let's not count our chickens before they hatch. We have won every single ruling against the companies since the start of our fight with their coalition. But please be mindful as I have said numerous times *The wheels of Justice spin slow*. We must wait for interpretations of this ruling for the clarity and direction of how the companies will pay and when they will pay. Our attorneys will direct us in this matter.

We will continue our fight for our job protections. The strike was not in vain but it
was a necessary tool to raise awareness to our issue. So again we stand strong and in spite of most non believers, we would not have won these rulings without the powerful negotiations and continuous fight from our president and executive board.

Just as the slogan goes We must be Jersey Strong We Must be 1181 STRONG. And continue our fight as ONE! As I go along and read posts from the sites of when we will get paid PLEASE we must wait for the INTERPRETATIONS. We absolutely do not have an answer for WHEN or HOW.
Thank you All and God Bless 1181

Ernie

John Eadicicco

I cannot see the coalition going forward with another appeal after this ruling stating that we will recieve past due monies withINTEREST There comes a time where common sense must prevail over greediness!!!! They will be throwing good money after bad with another appeal. Incurring more interest as time goes on. Serves them right anyway the greedy bastards!

MSG

As I said before we are winning our battles in court just as our leadership predicted. We have prevailed with the utmost integrity throughout these trying times. Our union, whether it be our leadership, or our valuable membership, have not engaged in any underhanded tactics. The same cannot be said for the people that employ us. They have time and again tried in vain to break our spirit with their "unfair labor practices" and holding our money hostage. The light can now be seen at the end of the tunnel with court rulings in our favor and a new Mayor on the horizon. As Ernie continues to lead the people of Pioneer in the right direction with his support and committment. It is as important now as it ever was to follow his lead and continue down that path with him. Our strength, unity and resolve is no match for anyone that crosses our path and as always we are the example. I for one am grateful that we have Ernie and Andrew there for us to lean on. It seems that that they never grow tired and are never at a loss for encouragement. Great job guys and thank you!!!!   1181 STRONG

terminator