Unemployment

Started by rc1790, September 11, 2020, 04:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

mine is not showing..i did get an email saying i was qualified... i have a newer claim so maybe it wont show cause those weeks were under the old claim... hopefully there will be a deposit in my checking account tomorrow..

Buzz

My account just shows one payment of $300 as of 9/16. Where's the rest???
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on September 17, 2020, 11:23:05 AM
My account just shows one payment of $300 as of 9/16. Where's the rest???

could the other 2 payments be under an old claim...mine show nothing...but i have a new claim and did recieve an email saying i was qualified. im hoping the payments from old claim wont show on new claim but the deposit will show up in our bank accounts

wheresmymoney!

Still nothing here.  Got the email sating i was pre-qualified.   I don't get it.  Guess have to call today. Today it should have said something was released. Nothing is ever easy is it!

PROUD MEMBER

I DID have to Docusign on 9/11/20 and now it shows 3 separate payments of $300 each being released today (9/17/20). It also shows the payments are for the weeks ending 8/02, 8/09 & 8/16.

rc1790

Mine only shows 2 payments. Missing 8/2, my old book ended 8/2 and I opened a new book. I guess we have to call.

OnTime

I opened a new book on 7/6/20 all 3 payments are showing this morning

LMR

Mine shows 1 payment of $300. From 8/16.I received the same e-mail on 9/11 saying payments will begin for weeks 8/2,8/9, and 8/16.Guess I'll have to wait and see. I wasn't asked to sign anything .

yabba

Quote from: LMR on September 17, 2020, 01:33:04 PM
Mine shows 1 payment of $300. From 8/16.I received the same e-mail on 9/11 saying payments will begin for weeks 8/2,8/9, and 8/16.Guess I'll have to wait and see. I wasn't asked to sign anything .

lmr would you have a new claim starting around the 10th...my claim started the 31st of august and showing no 300 payments..

faceit

I'm not showing anything
All lives matter

WigWag

The 900 was released yesterday.

WigWag16

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on September 17, 2020, 09:59:23 AM
Finally some definitive good news. I checked my unemployment claim this morning and it showed the $900 LWA is being released today!

I just checked and see nothing.....and I was pre qualified

WigWag

I see it in my unemployment history but its not in my bank account yet.  I was also pre-qualified.

WigWag16

Quote from: WigWag on September 17, 2020, 03:33:50 PM
I see it in my unemployment history but its not in my bank account yet.  I was also pre-qualified.

Unemployment just said they started the payments yesterday and not everyone is getting them on the same day. It's coming just sit tight

LMR

Yabba ,My new book was supposed to start on the 10th but there were some issues.They fixed and my new book started on August 8th.Let's see what transpires going forward.