Unemployment

Started by rc1790, September 11, 2020, 04:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

Quote from: LMR on September 17, 2020, 04:20:10 PM
Yabba ,My new book was supposed to start on the 10th but there were some issues.They fixed and my new book started on August 8th.Let's see what transpires going forward.

good luck  hopefully the 1st 2 payments are on your old claim...thats what im thinking is with mine also

docjones

Quote from: yabba on September 17, 2020, 04:33:03 PM
Quote from: LMR on September 17, 2020, 04:20:10 PM
Yabba ,My new book was supposed to start on the 10th but there were some issues.They fixed and my new book started on August 8th.Let's see what transpires going forward.

good luck  hopefully the 1st 2 payments are on your old claim...thats what im thinking is with mine also
Having the same issue I have 2 payments of 300 for 8/2 and 8/9 missing the 16th. I also had to open a new book the week of 8/9 i think if anyone opened a new book during this 3 week process you will be missing some of your payments...on the phone with UP atm trying to clear it up.

WigWag16

Haven't seen anything released and I was pre qualified

Hammer2161

We will not see any money in our bank accounts till tomorrow morning. The money was released on the  unemployment website but hasn't been dispersed from the banks. I am thinking best bet is to wait till tomorrow morning and hopefully it's all there.

Also if you opened a new claim at anytime during the 3 weeks in question more than likely you are unable to see both claims. So it's a wait and see game for now.

Much like our return to work date !!!!

rc1790

On hold now waiting for a supervisor. I believe the system does not recognize a waiting week. My missing week is from opening a new book. They have to adjust my date to get the missing week.

rc1790

After 2 1/2 hours, I was told that for the week of 8/2 I am not getting the LWA because it was a waiting week. Go figure. Even though the waiting week was waived for regular unemployment. This was a level 3 supervisor. If anyone has a better outcome post it.

WigWag16

Quote from: rc1790 on September 17, 2020, 09:48:58 PM
After 2 1/2 hours, I was told that for the week of 8/2 I am not getting the LWA because it was a waiting week. Go figure. Even though the waiting week was waived for regular unemployment. This was a level 3 supervisor. If anyone has a better outcome post it.

The Twitter page says if you're pre qualified it will be in accounts by Friday...we shall see

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 17, 2020, 03:29:10 PM
Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on September 17, 2020, 09:59:23 AM
Finally some definitive good news. I checked my unemployment claim this morning and it showed the $900 LWA is being released today!

I just checked and see nothing.....and I was pre qualified
i also see nothing and i was pre-qualified.....

wheresmymoney!

Nothing again today Argggggghhh have to call!

Hammer2161

What else is going to go wrong in 2020. Yesterday morning the unemployment site showed me getting the 300 dollars for all 3 weeks and that it was released on 9/17/20. Checked my bank just now and there is no deposit. I'll bet it was another glitch yeah that's it a fucking glitch. :head_wall: :head_wall: :head_wall: :head_wall:

WigWag16

No 300 yesterday and no 300 again today 🤬🤬🤬

wheresmymoney!

Did u get the thing on your account that it was released? I have nothing on my account at all.

LMR

Release date 9/17. No $ in my account.

WigWag16

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on September 18, 2020, 02:06:43 PM
Did u get the thing on your account that it was released? I have nothing on my account at all.

Nope.....I was pre qualified and nothing was released yesterday or today. On their twitter feed and people who were also pre qualified didnt have anything released and for those that did it didn't hit their bank account yet

yabba

Quote from: WigWag16 on September 18, 2020, 02:57:23 PM
Quote from: wheresmymoney! on September 18, 2020, 02:06:43 PM

Nope.....I was pre qualified and nothing was released yesterday or today. On their twitter feed and people who were also pre qualified didnt have anything released and for those that did it didn't hit their bank account yet

you really cant make this &hit up...  what a complete mess...