LINK to Juneteenth OPT Training Video

Started by Buzz, June 19, 2023, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

That was easy. I think the one about a big yellow bus costing between $250,000 and $280,000 is BS. Last year when we got the new bluebirds in I was told they were a little over $90,000 each which seems about right.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on June 19, 2023, 12:23:24 PMThat was easy. I think the one about a big yellow bus costing between $250,000 and $280,000 is BS. Last year when we got the new bluebirds in I was told they were a little over $90,000 each which seems about right.

I agree. No way they're a quarter of a million.

Buzz

Buzz

They missed the mark with this one. They said what could have been done to help prevent was to "Move the bus back 100' from the intersection."

The bus probably was 100 feet from the intersection. The problem is the truck in front of the bus, apparently stopped for a red light, obscures the bus's flashing lights and stop sign ... especially if it was only equipped with a front stop sign.

Driver should have waited until the light changed and the truck was out of the way. Remember: I'm semi-professional!   :wink_cheesy:  :wink_cheesy:  :wink_cheesy:

kd hit.jpg

Buzz