Vinny’s

Started by Fed Up, September 16, 2021, 02:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKid24

Could have easily happened to anyone. I don't see how it's the drivers fault. The mother or the student at the stop should have asked the driver if this bus goes to so and so school.....

Buzz

Sorry, but it is the driver's and matron's responsibility. This is a special ed run. They have the kid's name and school. They were not paying attention.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

TheKid24

Quote from: Buzz on September 16, 2021, 06:32:45 PM
Sorry, but it is the driver's and matron's responsibility. This is a special ed run. They have the kid's name and school. They were not paying attention.

Ahhh didn't know it was a special Ed Run didn't read the whole article......if that's the case then they are 100 percent at fault

PROUD MEMBER

I believe it's the DOE/OPT fault. From what I'm reading it appears they never changed the child's school on the route sheet from last year. Read the entire article not just the headline.

Buzz

If that were the case ... and it may be ... it would seem Vinny's would welcome the chance to clear their name instead of deflecting calls to OPT.

But it is possible that Vinny's didn't want to muddy OPT, being they count on them for work.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Unfortunately we are the last line of defense and like a pitcher or a goalie it just all falls on you in the end . Shame is the DOE is spending $43,000.00 per kid in NYC. One would imagine teacher and bus drivers would be happy be all the paperwork be mostly in order or at least close . PS the bus business as always is taking early shots from the media .
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.