Safety Pins

Started by Fed Up, March 09, 2012, 03:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fed Up

Squid

How much do safety pins cost?  About 4 gallons of fuel at about 4 bucks a gallon divided by 2 pins =  about $8 per pin.

John Eadicicco

Sounds like a bargain to me!..................If Obama's government were in charge the cost would probably be in the hundreds of dollars!

topgun

I saved the company 8$, I had two Safety Pins of my own. the only problem is my Diaper don't stay on. :cry2:

Buzz

More OPT insanity. If you were to use these pins to put a sling on a kid, how long do you think it would take for the same nuts to decertify you?

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Oh ... and they came up with another new one. Mold.

GMC JOE

If you were to use your own safety pin should you use a gold color one instead of silver ? :crazy: :rotfl:
In God We Trust

Buzz

Guess so ... one driver say he was given gold pins.

mirrorcheck

Next Inspection they may ask why is there Thermometer to let the kids take there temperature if they arent feeling well. :crazy:
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

I figure it's a matter of time before they require tampons and contraceptives. (Don't worry ... Obama will pay for them.)

Grrr

Quote from: Buzz on March 10, 2012, 01:20:57 AM
I figure it's a matter of time before they require tampons and contraceptives. (Don't worry ... Obama will pay for them.)

http://www.reelwavs.com/movies/sounds/billy_madison/billy1.wav

Yankees15

When will safety pin instruction class begin, Will we be trained in the proper procedure for setting broken bones also, can we keep plaster of paris and old newspapers and jugs of water to prepare the cast. and of course lets not forget the slings.  Sometimes I wonder if OPT stands for One Person Thinking.

Buzz

Quote from: Yankees15 on March 19, 2012, 01:34:08 AM
Sometimes I wonder if OPT stands for One Person Thinking.

That would be one more than is there now.  :wink1:

(I think it stands for Omnipotent Pompous Tyrants!)

Buzz

Or ... Only Pathetic Turds. ;D

Buzz

Or ... Office of Penile Transplants.  :rotfl: