Money for nothing

Started by 24yrs1181, December 22, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

24yrs1181

Name Title Total Compensation
MICHAEL CORDIELLO PRESIDENT- BUSINESS AGENT $245,269
$244,067
JEAN CALIXTE SECRETARY- TREASURER $196,945
THOMAS JEMMOTT RECORDING SECRETARY $170,149 ...
JAMES HEDGE EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER $140,470
EDWARD GIGLIOTTI VICE PRESIDENT $140,282
WALTER OAKMAN EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER $137,751
RENEE JEAN-LOUIS EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER $136,332
THOMAS FRET, JR. EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER $135,298
VINCENT CATALANO EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER $135,214
With all that salery, WHY DO WE HAVE TO NEGOTIATE OUR OWN CONTRACTS WITH ALL THOSE LOWLIFE SCHOOL BUS CONTRACTOR THIEFS,, WHY, WHY,, MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT,, MAYBE THEY ARE ALL THIEFS,,, WE ALL SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE WRITING ON THE WALL WHEN THEY TOOK A GREAT MANS NAME OFF THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING WHERE THEY ALL CONSPIRED TO DO US IN FOR A LITTLE COIN,,IF YOU DONT THINK SO MAYBE YOU COULD EXPLAIN WHY WE WENT OUT ON STRIKE AND GOT NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT A HARD LESSON ON HOW IT FEALS TO GET KICKED IN THE TEETH ,,,, I VOTED NO ON MY BOSSES LAUGHABLE CONTRACT TODAY AT GOTHAM BUS CO.AND FELT PRETTY DAM GOOD AFTER THAT<<<<<ITS BETTED TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES,,, GOD BLESS EVERY RANK AND FILE WORKING STIFF WHO GETS UP AT 4:00 TO TAKE ALL THOSE NEEDY KIDS TO AND FROM SCHOOL,, YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THESE OVERPAID BUMS,, HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM JOHN ISRAEL,, ATU 24 YEARS.

1union

Wow lose salaries are high. I thought they also were going to take a pay cut?

Goose623

Here we go again.. All complaining and no solutions.. U rant and rave but what would u have done??? I don't care how much those guys make.. If they get the EPP back which I personally think will happen and they save my job I say they get a raise.. Do u think they want the union to go under??? One person caused this mess and he will b gone in a couple of days..

hognol

You are very optimistic Goose.  I hope you're right.

1union

I am glad you are happy paying them there what they are getting and if you really believe the mayor is the only problem then I hope you are right. We are a union if members don't get a raise neither should union officials. We got screwed during the strike and gained nothing,we were told we have benefits we had none union lawyers didn't do there homework.I thank them for there service but they have been at the wheel for almost 10yrs and the once strong 1181 now let's city walk all over us and make no bones about it when the company gets find they come after drivers to re coop there lose at the drivers ex pence.To much confusion and lies for me .It always seems like the more confusion the more bullshit gets thrown at us.I bet we get our money  Right before election. Just my opinion.Hey goose if my opinion is not the popular one does that make me a cry baby or little bitch?I post my opinion and do not believe something that are told to me weather here or in person because if I feel I am being wronged I fix it.Some people find it easier to just go with the flow not me I speak up and will fight tooth and nail for what I belie e is best for my union!

Goose623

Never called anyone a bitch or cry baby...don't know where u got that from

1union

Sorry rant and rave! Didn't feel anyone is ranting and raven?

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.