Lack of respected leadership led to this, we deserve better, time for a change!!

Started by 24yrs1181, April 14, 2014, 05:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

24yrs1181

Guys lets not lose sight on what is in front of all this discussion, it is one of many  independently written articles from  sources that do not have a dog in this fight,  the sum of concise independent investigations from professional reporters who are stating the facts that are going to affect our future careers and salary, facts that you will not see in the  " IN Transit"  magazine. So weather you are lucky to have not been affected yet by what is going on in our industry, or you are already having to  face some tough choices, you should have access to this important material. We should  feel fortunate that people outside our industry care enough about what is happening to the members of our union to put there time and reputations out there, to investigate and report how through greed and curruption  they see our jobs that pay a fair wage for today reverse back to salary that would have been acceptable in 1972.

On another note I would appreciate not being referenced to as SWEETIE, the last dude that called me SWEETIE wore a pink shirt and was walking a Shih tzu, that wasn,t you , was it?

Just_Right

We are not losing sight of the issues on the table. That is why we don't need you to point out what WE need. I did not call you or refer to you as a Salerno Sweetie but since you put yourself in this category fine with me. And by the way I didn't wear your pink shirt that day or walk your lil waste of life dog.And by your accusations of the color of shirt or choice of animals you are degrading Homosexuals and that my friend is prejudice should we address this now?

Stop head hunting with the union. We already know there was outside companies investigating and found NO MONIES misused.Our union is working at it's best right now for the beaten it has taken over the last year. So why do we need YOU or anyone else to search for more troubles. Stay on track with the IMPORTANT issues at hand. What we need to do is get the Salerno Sweeties off this site and $cumbags like you who have an agenda that you are running for a position on the board that you know NOTHING about. Before you start running your mouth about the union you need to get your facts right.

And no I am not prejudice against prophylactics'..But if you continue to act like one you will be referred to as one.

Buzz

Quote from: 24yrs1181 on April 17, 2014, 04:07:25 PM
Guys lets not lose sight on what is in front of all this discussion, it is one of many  independently written articles from  sources that do not have a dog in this fight ...

For not having a "dog in this fight" the WSWS article you referred to above is certainly as biased as The Chief. With a statement like, "...the current leadership embodied by the corrupt and discredited Cordiello ..." though the opposite has been proven repeatedly, really makes it a non-credible "source."

... the sum of concise independent investigations from professional reporters who are stating the facts ...

Not "facts." They are anti-Cordiello formed opinions.

... people outside our industry care enough about what is happening to the members of our union to put there time and reputations out there, to investigate and report how through greed and curruption ...

Well, they certainly use terms like "greed" and "corruption" enough ... without offering any evidence whatsoever. And, again, repeated audits and investigations by government agencies have proven the exact opposite.

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Goose623

Without the EPP there will b no union... Wake up
People the elections r useless.. N no matter who is or was president bloomberg was going to and do this to us..

Goose623

And also I don't care u have 24 yrs or 2 yrs does it matter... We all need are jobs..