A Shop Stewart's perspective

Started by 24yrs1181, May 11, 2014, 05:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Quote from: Goose623 on May 13, 2014, 04:42:23 AM
Just to start off I am for the Cordiello slate!! I was hoping Ernie would have been on it.. With Eddie retiring and Ernie retiring or not on it.. I am disappointed that we on Staten Island pioneer who overwhelming votes for Michael and his slate that we won't have somebody  up at the union...all that Ernie has done during the strike and otherwise... Why dont we have someone on the slate??? Whether it be Andy or I think Buzz deserves it to for his ideas n this website.. Just my opinion..

I totally agree with you about Ernie. Then again, for him to be on the EB would mean we would lose him here.

And thanks for the endorsement.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

Quote from: Buzz on May 13, 2014, 03:27:05 AM
Quote from: Just_Right on May 13, 2014, 02:39:23 AM
Hey Buddy
You said this was posted on some other forum.Well I want to know what forum because I want to go there and see the shit their posting.And get on that forum and post some shit like you do.

Here ya' go ... http://time4changenow.angelfire.com/tell-us-whats-on-your-mind.html

But don't expect any negative comments or questions that he can't answer to be there very long.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

terminator

Ernie-
For selfish reasons-myself and ALL the people I am close with ALWAYS want you to stay at Pioneer. Over the years, I can not count how many guys and gals you saved with your advice and sometimes even getting "loud" with management in the office. More than once, you could be heard from the drivers room defending one of our drivers or matrons. It is a SHAME that you even had to justify yourself to the scumbags that talk sh*t out of their mouths about what you did or didnt do and how much you got paid during the strike. It just figures that after posting that sh*t ...now it is stated that it is an 'anonymous' letter. The one thing you did fail to mention was that you did all of that during the strike at the expense of your HEALTH. There surely is not alot of people who would have put in the hours / effort/ and support for our drivers and matrons that you did. THANK YOU.