retired Firefighter Thomas Salerno honored at ground zero today

Started by 24yrs1181, May 18, 2014, 12:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buster

Oh here we go another nation heard from. Everyone has an opinion.And if you feel John E is so great,good for you.That doesn't mean EVERYBODY has to like him. We all have a choice who to vote for and since so many feel the Cordiello slate is so bad how is it you still have a job?And if you really want to do research at what your choices are. Look at the flyer we all got in the mail and look at what the apposing side has.You have two on the entire slate that have *limited* knowledge of union business.The rest are just attendants and drivers.How will they defend us against more scumbags like bloomie??
As I have heard our Shop Steward many times in the past we have to go with the best that is out there.It doesn't matter if you like them or not. If your worry about your future than it seems that's the choice to make. But Hey you could vote anyway you want. Just like I can.
We still live in AMERICA!

Buzz

Quote from: Rock Steady on May 23, 2014, 01:57:17 AM
    But hey, what do we have to lose ? 

I really hope you consider that question very carefully before you fill out your ballot.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

terminator

I agree with Buzz - some people would vote for a stump ...LOL
It sure seems that no matter who runs against the current union leadership these people will ALWAYS say the opposition will do a better job. They do seem bitter. They talk about experience - how much experience would a new slate have? Its comical! Does it make sense to bash Eddie Gigs for retiring? I know Eddie wanted to retire a few years ago and was convinced to stay on. I know I told Eddie we needed him and asked him NOT to retire! It is just time for him to relax and enjoy his family!

PROUD MEMBER

Michael was also in office for 4 or 5 years before Bloomberg came after us. I believe he did what he did when he did because he was in his 3rd and last term and did not have to worry about re-election. I seriously doubt that Bloomberg is concerned about anyone's connections.

1union

Rock steady well said ! Buster grow some balls and go see john you no where he is say to his face . To john I wouldn't waste time with blind cowards  and computer tuff guys . Again thank you all who try to make working conditions better .you guys are true union bros n sis!

1union

Hey buster how many other properties you visit and talk to other union bro n sis.about what goes on. I know for a fact john has visited many. and has made lots of friends in other shops,I know because I went along with him to here what they have to say. Members like yourself are cancer to this union.  So grow up !

Buster

1union I don't need to grow balls.I got a hairy pair right between my legs.Unlike you who has to follow big john around while he snoops and stirs the shit pot.

Don't come after my posts and try to be a *tuff*(tough) guy.It won't work.

Oh and on a kinder note. Use spell check it does wonders and makes you sound intelligent.

1union

Buster boy sound like your hairy balls are in your head. Good luck to you !

Rock Steady

Here we go again with the name calling.  Listen to set the story straight , I personal AM Voting For The Cordiello Slate.  I don't think it's the right time for an administration change with so much going on right now. I personally believe Michael is braking his ass trying to get things done and I truly believe that.  Is he perfect . . . . NO.  Do I think he could do more . . . . . yes.  I think the fact that we still have drivers and matrons paying out of control violations at $200.00 a pop. I can't believe he hasn't addressed this, it's been years. And I don't want to hear that there's nothing he could do ! I don't want to hear that. $200.00 for a bulb or a missing belt cutter, or buckles in the seats. Some violations go along with a suspension, it's ridiculous.  But right now he needs to stay in and I'm praying he does, I really am.  So now stop acting like children and pray for the best.

Buzz

Quote from: Rock Steady on May 24, 2014, 01:48:09 PM
  I think the fact that we still have drivers and matrons paying out of control violations at $200.00 a pop. I can't believe he hasn't addressed this, it's been years.

I know in the past he used to meet frequently with Eric Goldstein to try to come to some resolution about this, but never got very far. Goldstein is gone, don't know if Michael has done the same with the new person in charge. (Some woman, I beleive.)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.