Bus Wash

Started by PROUD MEMBER, March 31, 2017, 03:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

I understand how some of us sometimes get frustrated when going back to the yard and see a line that seems a mile long and then say I'm not waiting an hour or two to wash my bus. The wait is really not that bad and more importantly it's not worth the possible aggravation & consequences of not washing your bus. This morning I got back to the yard at 8:15am and there was 22 buses ahead of me on line. I got my bus washed and pulled out of the yard at 9:02am. 47 minutes ... not bad at all.

Buzz

Why was the wash even open when it's raining?

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

LMR

You're beginning to scare me Proud Member 😳😳

PROUD MEMBER

The point isn't to scare anyone. The point is to help fellow members stay clear of trouble before it's to late. Unfortunately, I keep hearing stories of drivers complaining about how the bus wash line or gas line is to long and them getting their buses taken away from them. I'm not saying if the punishment is right or wrong. All I'm saying is the lines may look like an eternity but in reality they're not. LMR, you should know my main concern is always about the members! BTW I notice by the cleanliness of your bus that apparently you don't see a problem with the bus wash line!

LMR

Well thank you my brother.Bottom line is if you play by the rules you don't have to woo. I don't necessarily agree with the fairness of the rules. I'm just gonna make sure I stay clear of the line of fire.PS I know your heart brother I was just busting your chops 😊👍

PROUD MEMBER

My heart is always with the members!
As far as busting chops although it may not come across that way that's what I love to do especially on this site. It keeps the blood flowing and at times when it's quiet it gets some activity going. Especially, Buzz's chops!!!!

LMR

Amen brother.God bless you 😊👍💪

Buzz

As good as the wash works, it seems to me you might be able to achieve the same results by driving through the giant puddle in front of the prison at about 60 m.p.h.!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on April 01, 2017, 05:03:17 AM
... All I'm saying is the lines may look like an eternity but in reality they're not....

That depends how many people ahead of you insist on washing practically the whole bus with the brush before they go through!