Johnson Street Parking Spots Available

Started by Gary 209, October 04, 2020, 07:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello All,

Welcome to the 4 New drivers that signed up. Also thanks to the drivers that PAID on time. We now have enough spots paid to keep both lots open. There are also 2 spots available. First come first served.

Be advise that once the month starts and payment is made to the owner, there is No refund for the remainder of that month, if public schools close.

If public schools closes next month (November) or any month before the month starts, the security deposit will be returned if you want it back, or it can be used for the month when we come back. This is fair for the owner and us.

For the few drivers that still haven't paid but contacted me and said you still wanted to keep your spot, you must see Grace in the early AM (5:00 - 7:00), she drives the van for rides to the yard or see me, I come into the yard about 3:10. You must pay by this Wednesday 10/7 or you spot becomes available to everybody.

Please Put Your New Permit In The Window and Park Correctly In Your Lane.

PS: Grace has 99.9% Disinfecting Wipes 250 count large container for $15.00, they would easily sell for $25 -$30 in any store! Place your order while they are still available!

Thank You
Gary 106