IDIOT

Started by faceit, April 19, 2013, 10:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faceit

The Driver helping the office by picking up that child at I.S 51 this afternoon,.YOUR AN IDIOT AND IF I KNEW YOUR BUS # Id post it MORON.7.5% JERKOFF

mirrorcheck

Faceit...I heard the same thing,sat there shocked that this $hit goes on a week before we take a non negotiated pay cut. I did the numbers in my head quickly and If you take $80.00(just a quick estimate off top pay gross,I know people make less) x 360 drivers thats around  $28,800.00 a week. He is making that just by cutting pay,forget about the accrual checks he has held back for that he gets favors?  Disgraceful. How many times do you have to get beat over the head before reality sets in ? Maybe he missed signing the paperwork and his brain is still frozen from the strike....time to thaw out.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

faceit

M C  bottom line we do have ASSHOLES here that just dont care.

1union

Its a smack in the face to ernie and andy who have ask us all to please not leave the yard before thier starting time ,cover your own work and NO Cell phones to office(find a payphone. And call collect)Make no mistake we know who they are and what goes around comes around. Out of 300+ drivers there only a few bad apples and when the right time comes they will be expozed for the way they turn there back on us when we need unity to survive .Also herd there was 15hearingshis today,i hope that no one paid or lost time over electric problem's. (Straight from ed gig no way anybody should be held responsable for electrc problems ) no you have the right to abatration. Its time we ask how we can help our union and make it strong again. We are not dead yet and will not go down without a good fight! Remember next week the scumbalg will strike again!  Watch you checks.  ...REMEBER THERES ONLY ABOUT 10%the BEING SELFISH SCUMBAGS AND EVERYTIME THEY LEAVE THE YARD EARLY,COVER WORK OR USE THE CELLPHONE WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN! STAND TALL MY BROS AN SISTERS WE WILL GET PASSED THIS.   GOD BLESS 1181!!!!!!!!!!!!

yabba

electric problems?

1union

Yabba what i ment was(marker lights,brake lights ect.)if you do nothing wrong and feel your right go to arbatration.The union cant bail us out all the time so its time to stand behind them and fight for our rights.BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOURS! GOD BLESS 1181

yabba

Quote from: 1union on April 20, 2013, 01:12:38 PM
Yabba what i ment was(marker lights,brake lights ect.)if you do nothing wrong and feel your right go to arbatration.The union cant bail us out all the time so its time to stand behind them and fight for our rights.BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOURS! GOD BLESS 1181

ok i got you...hey lets face it most inspections are done after the am run...bulbs can go out at anytime,we do a pre trip before our run,everything working,then hit brake probably 300 times during our am run,bingo a bulb goes out we get screwed...no no there shouldnt even be a hearing on it period..

mirrorcheck

is it true at the hearings(I dont know over which infractions exactly) all were paid by drivers on friday?
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Numbers

Sorry Kramer, But After Talking With You On Friday and Learning That You Agreed To Pay A $ 200 Fine, Then That Same Day Did A " FAVOR " by Covering A Field Trip, You Are Definetly IDIOT of  The Week. I Think Ur A  Nice Guy, But Ur Not Helping!!!

mirrorcheck

Kramer not sure I understand your logic...care to explain?Are you and your family soo secure you can withstand the paycuts and live great? If you can God Bless You, you have alot of liquid worth, however your morals for the rest of us that are hanging by a thread  and this is our primary source of income is repulsive and nauseating.

Kramer

WOE, WOE,WOE! Tommy called my cell phone just after I left the yard. If I knew it was Pioneer I wouldn't have picked it up. Now that he got me on the phone  are we allowed to say "NO I refuse to do this"? Sorry I answered the phone but I very rarely get social calls on my cell, It's usually an emergency. My father is 93 he can go any time, so when the phone rings I pick it up. I'll be more careful next time. They caught me off guard. I'm all in with the union. I've been doing every single thing they say. All the rallys and Union meetings etc.
Please don't give me a bad rap over this. As far as the fine goes Ernie and Eddy Gigs couldn't help me with this one, so I have to pay. What do you want me to do?

Kramer

PS ,I need this job as much as anyone here!

faceit

kramer let it go to voice mail then check it.... FUCK THE OFFICE

mirrorcheck

Kramer,speaking for myself only,my frustration lies with the situation. However just a reminder,by you picking up that phone in the bus it is a violation in itself. So think of yourself first and foremost,and the job you need and rely on,as the boss does himself before you and yours.

Kramer

Thanks Faceit. I screwed up by just quickly answering the cell. I was in Debbie's pet store at the checkout. The phone rang and I answered. Didn't ever think it could be Pioneer, I just left there from my hearing. Won't happen again. Like I said they caught me off guard. Believe me I did not volunteer to do that trip. I left the office $200 in the hole and with my back out. Last thing I needed was that trip. But once they got you on the phone I don't think you can say no. I'm all in with whatever our union tells us 100%. Don't think it was fair that George put me in a bad light.
This is my first violation, didn't know I had the choice of taking a day off. If that was offered I would have went that way, especially with my back out. Thanks again for the good advice.