IDIOT

Started by faceit, April 19, 2013, 10:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb55tots

Dear Kramer,
       George, Buzz, and all of 1181 members, I too have been caught off Guard. Ex: Office calling my Home # and picking it up. However that was 7 Yrs. ago and only once. Learned my lesson. Wound up taking a Trip to Manhattan, because somebody in Office knew I lived near B. Sac. School. Also, 3 Yrs. ago picked up a Run for my Pal in PM because I knew he was going to a Ball Game with His Children  that Night.  "  HELL NO " Not Ever No More! Listen to Ernie and Andy, to the Letter of the Law. Times have changed, yes, but if you stick as ONE your going to Win and get Back Pay with Interest on Top of What Owner Withheld and Damages. Ex: My Ex Wife receives a certain amount of $ according to a Federal Judge, and  my present Salary, Neil just reduced that amount? She has notified N.O.W. National Organization of Women  Owner Just Changed Hers and Kids Support?  Whilst getting his same Contract? I've  Been told By Labor Lawyers,   Employees may very well wind up with  " Ownership " of Pioneer  when NLRB makes there Decision, sue for " Unfair Labor Practice " not only that, your rights and dignity have been violated, which is going to cost owner also. Save records of any Bounced Checks, Ex: Little League, Food, Fuel, Goods, Mtge. Utilities, Spousal Payments. " All of You " unpaid bills, Bus by Bus, your going to win.
     Also, you have a  lil "  Rat Fink " in Office! Guess Who it is ?  3 x' s  I was accused  of smoking Pot and also Drinking,  Fatso Driver who is an Ex NYC POS No Names but . everyone in Pioneer Knows.  Heck. thinking of << Suing Pioneer and if I win will Divvy up Company and Fire Sissy Bitch First. Hmm its not Bobby! Was told and drove back to Office, as ordered and thought something happened to my 89 yr. old Mom.  Worst Drive of my Life. Or a Son., Didn't tell me anything, 7 Yrs. later, Freedom of Info. Act and 2 x's more.
     Listen to Ernie and Andrew, I do love em, in the end do what they SAY! Listen to them.  The Donkeys from Midland Beach are with you.  Stay Together. Don't Fight against each other and you will WIN!  ,  I followed Office,  Hmm personnel Following you and have "  24  "infractions on Tape, also,  Tommy can you do that ?" Drive " after working 12 Hours?  For NYC Bd. of Ed? My 12 Yr. Old Son.   Has been told told to hit you hard if you bump into him In Town, He will Kick ur Arse Pussy.

Kramer

Here it is 3 AM & I'm up because my back is freaken killing me. But I'll drag myself to work because I really can't afford any more pay cuts. But thanks jb for the good advise. I type with one finger so I'm really getting tired of explaining this story. Yes I am in the habit of picking my phone right up. My father is 93. last year I got a call on my cell. It was FDNY at his apt. telling me what Hosp. the EMT's were bringing him to. When my cell rang Fri. it did not say Pioneer. I picked it up and it was Tommy. By the way I was supposed to be off Fri. My AM school was closed. But I had to come in for the violation and then to top it off I got shanghide into that trip all with this damn bad back. I already said to the brothers I"m sorry wont happen again. What the fuck do some of these guys want my first born. This is crazy now. This driver who goes by 1 union wrote something towards me that Buzz had to delete. What the hell is that all about. 2 days ago he wrote very supportive to me, (don't worry just be careful next time etc.) The owner must be laughing his balls off with us fighting like this. I'm going to say this hopefully for the last time. I do not go against anything the union tells us to do. What happened was a mistake, not intentional. I came from a union job and I know you don't go against the union. I'm more involved with this union than I was with FDNY. I went to City Hall (with my car and took four other guys) I went to the Zoo 6AM on my own time not strike time, I went to the bridge march ( with my own car and other drivers) I went to the union meeting. I owe Andy & Ernie for getting me this job. I'm not going to go against them in any way. So please can we let this go. If anybody thinks I'm an easy target to vent their frustration on, think again. Please don't force me to loose this job over bullshit. 1 union, I see you invoke Gods blessing often, (God bless 1181) Well doesn't God say "thou shall not bear false witness on your neighbor" I'm asking you nice, stop. whoever you are. You know what's funny? With all this petty shit I never heard one peep about something really heavy. I heard there were 1181 members that took their accrual checks. If that's true shouldn't that be mentioned here. And maybe not. Maybe we shouldn't be tearing into each other. Thanks again jb!

1union

I wrote nothing but a bus# because it was heard all o er the radio.you made a mistake but u have to pay attention. I thnk the point was made. Best of luck to you !

faceit

Kramer you don't have to explain yourself to ASSHOLES on this site anymore, FUCKEM if they dont understand, Only there issues are important, God Bless your old man.

faceit

Quote from: Numbers on April 23, 2013, 04:45:49 PM
Faceit You Should Get Ur Facts Before Opening Ur Mouth, I Did 1 Charter This Year ( Not That I Have To Answer To You, Hmm Where Did We Hear That Before) And You Know As Well As I That When It Comes To Making Money, There Ain't One Charter Guy Here That Would Question AndyThat It Was His Turn When Asked.So If You Think Something Is Not Being Done Right Ask Andy Or Ernie, I Would .
HMMM I have no Idea where you heard it before

Kramer

OK 1union, sorry for the misunderstanding. Friday was a really bad day, I just want to put it behind me now and move on. Yes I'll be careful, I don't want to be caught off guard again.

Kramer

Thanks for the support faceit. Yeah, I'm finished. Hope we can all move on to the next subject. Who would have thought the subject (IDIOT) would have four pages. I guess they're is a little idiot in us all, just ask our wives. http://1181drivers.com/smf/Smileys/smileys4smf/snicker.gif