WTF???!!!

Started by Goose623, June 21, 2013, 01:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goose623

Just when you think this crap year is just about to end. They hit us with a yard inspection. 2 words fuck off!!!!!!

1union

Remember don't pay for any fines and not guilty on all electric fuck em take all to arbertration!  If you have to take time off! The 2 female inspectors were rude and nasty.we should have to have a third party there when they are inspecting us .we need this shit with 4 days left. Hey scumbag hope you get banged.

Goose623

These inspectors are so unprofessional. They look like they are straight off the welfare line. One lady wearing a doo rag skirt black socks n sneakers. What's to say these cocker roaches don't make up violations????  Every inspection they make up new violations to give out.

Buzz

So then it's not just me who feels a certain indignity being inspected by people ... who if not for the ID badges around their necks ... look like homeless bag-ladies.  >:(   >:(   >:(
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Grrr

My inspector smelled of Thunderbird wine.

mirrorcheck

I have seen sea turtles crawl across sand faster with more determination. Jackoff Bloombag said it himself...if we dont impose fines thru agencies we have to raise taxes. Another demon that deserves to be dunked in holy water
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

terminator

With the look of the 'inspectors' there must be a new 'work for welfare' program. Rude is an understatement. Just shows you what level of talent they are hiring these days!

1union

Plain n simple pay attention to your rights!