Thoughts and prayers with Eddie

Started by Buzz, March 02, 2015, 10:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I'm told Eddie the fuel guy suffered a heart attack (and possibly stroke) Saturday. As of this afternoon Ernie had not been able to get an update on his condition. He's a nice guy and hard worker ... and only 36. Best wishes for a full recovery, Ed.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

PROUD MEMBER

yabba

prayers for eddie ....he is a great guy and yes a very hard worker never complains about being out there in this brutal winter we have had....get well soon eddie...

Golfnut

Heard this this afternoon and can't get Eddie out of my mind. He is such a good guy always ready for a good Conversation doing a Job none of us would want to do . May he heal quickly . Prayers are going out to you Eddie !!! Get well soon !! 

4real

all the best eddie and a speedy recovery...

jerryr84

worker341

Eddie you do a great job for Pioneer and for all of us. I hope and pray you get well real soon we need you. It would be nice if our great boss post a get well for his workers when things like this happens to our Brothers ans Sisters on this Job. I quess that would be asking too much from him.

PROUD MEMBER

As I stated in an earlier post my thoughts & prayers are with Eddie as I'm sure so is everyone's else's from Pioneer. That includes Union Members & the entire office. In a circumstance like this I see no need to try and stir up some sort of controversy. Just wish for the best for Eddie and leave it at that.

interman

Get well soon hope to see you soon.   :wave:

gigi11744

PROUD MEMBER

Yesterday was my fuel day. Eddie you are missed in more ways than one. Get well soon.

Buzz

Both Andy and Owen spoke to Eddie yesterday. He was in good spirits and is doing OK. He had a mild heart attack and congestive heart failure (no stroke as earlier reported.) When I asked Owen for a large water jug for a collection jar he was eager to help. It is unknown at this point how long Eddie will be out, but for those of you who would like to express your good wishes in a tangible way the jar will be by the office window for several days.

Tony at Sharrotts will also be given a collection jar for people at that yard who care to contribute.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

All the best to Eddie,  great guy hope he recovers fast. 
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Air_Brakes

Thanks Buzz for taking the initiative.  Everybody who can should kick in.  Every little bit helps.  Ed is a real good guy who will help any driver he could.  Get well Ed you are missed.

Kramer

Speedy recovery Ed! Come back soon,we need you!