Easter Adjustment Coming!

Started by Buzz, April 14, 2020, 08:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

The funds for the Easter adjustment are in and we should see direct deposits as early as Friday (likely) ... but Tuesday the latest.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

LMR

wheresmymoney!

Just to confirm buzz do we claim unemplyment Sunday?

Buzz

yabba

wheresmymoney!

Buzz

Just got word from the office that ADP will be depositing the Easter adjustment to our accounts tomorrow, THURSDAY!

Though I know it's unpopular with some, I have to give credit where credit is due. Neil was right on top of this as he has been with everything involving us since all this shit started. Hate him if you will, but he's done right by us so far through this ordeal and I have every reason to believe he will continue to do so.

I don't know about you, but I find it very reassuring to know that he is really trying to make this as painless for us as is within his power to do so, and I, for one, appreciate it. Thank you, Neil.

hideout

Thank you, Neil, for staying on top of the payroll issues during these trying times it is much appreciated!

Hammer2161

Thanks for keeping us advised of what is happening. People can say what they wish but it appears as Neil has stepped up the plate and is doing what he can to make this very trying time as painless as possible. Hope everyone is taking care of themselves and their families.

PROUD MEMBER

Got my Easter Adjustment this morning in my bank account. Two things about it.
First, a curiosity question.
Under earnings it says ... Swa ... any idea what it means?

Second, and more importantly it says

Period Beginning: 4/16/2020
Period Ending: 4/16/2020
Pay Date: 4/16/2020
Shouldn't it have said 4/10/2020 and since it didn't will that effect our Unemployment when we call on 4/19/2020. I personally don't think so but a figured at 4:30am I have nothing else to do so I'd throw it out there. I like to give Buzz things to do!!!

Buzz

SWA can only mean Seasonal Wage Adjustment.

I'll find out if the date is going to be a problem.

Buzz

Regarding the dates on the adjustment check: Kathy assures me this will not interfere with unemployment at all. (I'm guessing there was no way to back-date the check.) Couldn't wait til Monday because Neil was "adamant" (her word) that we get it immediately. They have ways of making it right with unemployment. No worries.

Buzz

p.s. PROUD MEMBER - Sleep later and stop over-thinking everything, you bald-headed bastard!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PROUD MEMBER

I'm not over thinking. I just want to make sure you keep sharp. BTW did you pay Gary yet?