PARKING - ALLURE (Curves) and JOHNSON ST. 9-18-20

Started by Gary 209, September 11, 2020, 09:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary 209

Hello Everybody!!!

Hope everybody is well.

I have been in contact with Carlos and the lot will be available to us again! If you had a spot before this shit happened you HAVE IT AGAIN NOW! Please park in the same spot as usual.

Carlos will be there this Monday 9/14 and Tuesday 9/15 from 9:30 -2:00 pm. If you are still interested in parking there, you Must bring back your old permit and have your car and plate number available so he can make you a New Permit. It is still the same price monthly except for Sept. (almost a 1/2 month $10.00). You must be paid before Oct. 1 and have a NEW permit to park there.

Sept. rent is only $10.00 ----- 9/21 - 9/30

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnson Street Parking Info.

Welcome Back!

I have secured our lots again! If you are still interested in parking there please see me ASAP!
You still have a spot if you were there already. I also need your information and Old permit to make you a New permit before you can park there.

It is still the same price monthly except for Sept. (almost a 1/2 month $10.00). You must be paid in full before Oct. 1 and have a NEW permit to park there. The only difference is the owner needs a month's security also and you must sign a release of liability form.

Sept. rent is only $10.00 ----- 9/21 - 9/30

Please park in your same spot as you had for now. Spots will be changed later if possible.

Thanks
Gary

PROUD MEMBER

Gary 209
Thanks but not for nothing I thought you were a better negotiator than that?!?
$10 for September yet we paid $50 for March and only parked there up until March 13th!!!

sbdriver1

Thanks gary I have a permit to park there, can we park there  on monday and tuesday for the covid training class?

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on September 11, 2020, 09:26:12 PM
Gary 209
$10 for September yet we paid $50 for March and only parked there up until March 13th!!!

You're so right, PROUD MEMBER. This mother-fucker wanted to charge us a dollar a day for Monday and Tuesday but Carlo talked him out of it.

Thank goodness Gary doesn't negotiate our contracts!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Gary 209

Quote from: sbdriver1 on September 11, 2020, 11:22:19 PM
Thanks gary I have a permit to park there, can we park there  on monday and tuesday for the covid training class?

Yes - Carlo will be there Monday and Tuesday from 9:00 am till 2:pm. Please see him for Sept. rent at least.

Gary 209

Quote from: Buzz on September 12, 2020, 12:01:57 AM
Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on September 11, 2020, 09:26:12 PM
Gary 209

You're so right, PROUD MEMBER. This mother-fucker wanted to charge us a dollar a day for Monday and Tuesday but Carlo talked him out of it.

Thank goodness Gary doesn't negotiate our contracts!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

buzz - you might be good at spelling but your math sucks!

You are paying a dollar a day! 9/14, 9/15, 9/21. 9/22, 9/23, 9/24, 9/25 9/28, 9/29, 9/30. Count them!!!

btw can you change a $10.00 bill for two $20.00's

Hammer2161

I can not help but find it funny that people who have done very little on here to show support or help to be somewhat informative since this whole thing started come on here when it's time for them to start making money off their fellow drivers gotta love it. How about the lousy last 10 days of September for free since you didn't give them a refund for the second half of March. What a disgrace.

faceit

All lives matter

Hammer2161

WigWag16

Quote from: Hammer2161 on September 12, 2020, 12:57:44 AM
I can not help but find it funny that people who have done very little on here to show support or help to be somewhat informative since this whole thing started come on here when it's time for them to start making money off their fellow drivers gotta love it. How about the lousy last 10 days of September for free since you didn't give them a refund for the second half of March. What a disgrace.

:insert popcorn meme:

WigWag16

I gotta burn off the quarantine 15 I'll enjoy my free parking like last year and walk 🤣

Buzz

Quote from: Gary 209 on September 12, 2020, 12:54:05 AM
You are paying a dollar a day! 9/14, 9/15, 9/21. 9/22, 9/23, 9/24, 9/25 9/28, 9/29, 9/30. Count them!!!

I must admit, Gar, that's pretty clever. I underestimate you.  ;D ;D ;D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.