So, Today ...

Started by Buzz, November 19, 2020, 03:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

So, today I found out that it would not be sufficient to just fill out my card, jerk off on it and put it in the p.m. rack. I was told (by Andy) that I was to take my  bus out and not put my card back in the rack before 1:30.

So, I took my card, got in my bus, filled my card out, jerked off in the bus, and drove it home. 

I'll do the same thing in reverse this afternoon ... except maybe not the jerking off part ... I'm old ... but I'll give it a damn good try!!
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WigWag16

Quote from: Buzz on November 19, 2020, 03:16:23 PM
So, today I found out that it would not be sufficient to just fill out my card, jerk off on it and put it in the p.m. rack. I was told (by Andy) that I was to take my  bus out and not put my card back in the rack before 1:30.

So, I took my card, got in my bus, filled my card out, jerked off in the bus, and drove it home. 

I'll do the same thing in reverse this afternoon ... except maybe not the jerking off part ... I'm old ... but I'll give it a damn good try!!

Lmao yea Spoke to Cappa , he said take the bus go home pick up rjj then tomorrow pick the bus up and drop it off between 1-130 because I don't have rjj

yabba

Quote from: Buzz on November 19, 2020, 03:16:23 PM

:show: :show: :show: :show: :show: :show: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: