List is out

Started by WigWag, December 06, 2020, 08:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WigWag

TheKid24

Not working again.....🤬🤬🤬🤬

Golfnut

Kid , No judgement from me at all . I appreciate that you want to work but I was just wondering how long you are with Pioneer? If you want you could private message me if you don't want to put it out there ...

sbdriver1

Not working either my school still closed in the orange zone. My name is not on the list. Do I report anyway or go back to bed?

hognol

Where is the list posted?

Disregard. Got the email

Buzz

In the email. Didn't you get it?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Eucerin

also was assigned a different run...any ideas on finding out where a run is.. by the route #

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on December 06, 2020, 10:49:00 PM
also was assigned a different run...any ideas on finding out where a run is.. by the route #

Certainly not online.

Eucerin

OMG

So what's the story, does everyone just report to Arthur kill and grab any bus? Will routes and trip cards go to Sharrots if that particular driver is out of Sharrots?

Buzz

Quote from: OMG on December 06, 2020, 11:06:58 PM
So what's the story, does everyone just report to Arthur kill and grab any bus? Will routes and trip cards go to Sharrots if that particular driver is out of Sharrots?

Everybody on the list reports to Arthur Kill to get their runs but uses their own buses even if at Sharrotts. (As per Andy.)

yabba

This is going to be a shit show. 

OMG

faceit

Not really went pretty smooth last week
All lives matter

hideout

Anyone know if your out of Sharrotts and doing your own run do you still have to go to Arthur Kill to pick up your route?

Buzz

Quote from: hideout on December 07, 2020, 01:07:18 AM
     Anyone know if your out of Sharrotts and doing your own run do you still have to go to Arthur Kill to pick up your route?

I would think you should. Andy said everybody should report to Arthur Kill.

hideout