Runs Already Picked

Started by Buzz, January 07, 2023, 03:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

Thought it would be helpful to know which ones you could cross off your list.

No longer pertinent.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kid24

Buzz anyway you can do this after each day of the picks are complete to make it easier on people who have lists of runs and are down the list of what's left ?

mirrorcheck

That's a good idea kid.
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.

Buzz

Quote from: Kid24 on January 07, 2023, 10:48:55 PMBuzz anyway you can do this after each day of the picks are complete to make it easier on people who have lists of runs and are down the list of what's left ?

I will try ... as long as I can track down who keeps this list. This one another driver happened to send to me. I'll see if one of Anthony's guys does it.  If I get it, you'll have it.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on January 08, 2023, 01:23:42 AM
Quote from: Kid24 on January 07, 2023, 10:48:55 PMBuzz anyway you can do this after each day of the picks are complete to make it easier on people who have lists of runs and are down the list of what's left ?

I will try ... as long as I can track down who keeps this list. This one another driver happened to send to me. I'll see if one of Anthony's guys does it.  If I get it, you'll have it.

Thanks buddy, I'm sure Nico to someone will have it on their desk in the office. Would make things a lot easier on us bottom guys to see what's left off our list and walk in and pick. Another good reason why picks or the runs should be online to view what's left

Buzz

They were online for about 1 year. Then 911 happened and Homeland Security told them to take them off.

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on January 08, 2023, 03:48:22 AMThey were online for about 1 year. Then 911 happened and Homeland Security told them to take them off.

Well I mean as far an updating for a pick like have a system where once a run is picked it disappears from the list making it easier for people to pick and quicker too

WigWag

Buzz

QuoteHow about spec.Ed runs too

I've never seen this done for special ed but I'll ask.

Buzz

Here's the updated picked runs list as of today's pick including special ed. Thanks to Scott for sending and Ralph for maintaining the lists.

SEE REVISED LISTS IN SEPARATE POST!!

picked Tues reg(1).jpg

picked Tues spec(1).jpg

Buzz

Note: Tomorrow's pick will run a lot longer. If I'm not able to post the lists before I leave for the p.m. run it'll be done late afternoon/early evening.

Good luck!!

Kid24

Quote from: Buzz on January 09, 2023, 04:54:18 PMNote: Tomorrow's pick will run a lot longer. If I'm not able to post the lists before I leave for the p.m. run it'll be done late afternoon/early evening.

Good luck!!

Thanks buzz

Kid24

Although I'll have 70 people ahead of me when the pick starts on Wednesday and I won't know what's picked ahead of me at least I'll know going into Wednesday a majority of what's gone off my list and can call out what's left when I go into the pick

Buzz

SEE REVISED LISTS IN SEPARATE POST!!

LMAO

Thank god Scott and Ralph gave you the list !!!!! >:(