unemployment?

Started by Kramer, December 28, 2013, 05:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kramer

Hey Buzz, long time no see!  Same question every yearhttp://1181drivers.com/smf/Smileys/smileys4smf/crazy.gif. I should write the answer down this time. Do we claim UE tomorrow even if we got paid for this week? And the following week I'm only working two days, but that puts me over $405.

Buzz

Just for the record ... we DIDN'T  get paid for this week. But, yes, claim unemployment Sunday.

Can't claim for the coming week ... I believe we get paid for the full week anyway.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Kramer

As always, Thanks Buzz!!!

Eucerin

Were we supposed to claim Unemployment for the week 12/23 to 12/29 ?? Was that an accrued week?

Buzz

Quote from: Eucerin on January 04, 2014, 07:20:27 PM
Were we supposed to claim Unemployment for the week 12/23 to 12/29 ?? Was that an accrued week?

No, the accrual week was for the period ending 12/15. Check date 12/20.

Eucerin

now I'm confused, which these days are easy... what week date was I supposed to file for unemployment?

yabba

Eucerin

so the week I need to claim is 12/23 to 12/29 filing for it Sunday 12/29...

Buzz

Yes, you need to claim Christmas week, the week ending the 29th. Do it before midnight or you'll be doing it for the week that just passed, which we get paid for.

Eucerin

That is the week I filed for on the 29th but have not received it in my direct deposit at my bank ...when I try to access the Unemployment site  I keep getting a message that the site is having technical problems and I can't check past payments history

Eucerin

for the last two days been getting  this message...

"We're sorry, we are unable to serve you at this time due to technical difficulties or scheduled downtime for internal processing"

has anyone received their unemployment check for that week??

Buzz

Just tried to check and got the same message.

Eucerin

Buzz thanks for all the help...

Buzz

You're welcome ... just tried again now and they still seem to be having problems.

Buzz