President

Started by rc1790, August 08, 2020, 10:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc1790

President Trump extended the Federal unemployment (400 dollars)through executive order today. Payroll tax cut will also help when we go back to work.

faceit

God Bless my PRESIDENT
All lives matter

WigWag16

rc1790

Hopefully the State will do what needs to be done. The State is to fund 25% $100, and the government will fund 75% $300.We shall see what happens.

WigWag16

Quote from: rc1790 on August 08, 2020, 11:16:29 PM
Hopefully the State will do what needs to be done. The State is to fund 25% $100, and the government will fund 75% $300.We shall see what happens.

Gotta see when it actually goes into affect. If we go back to work in September then it really doesn't matter so it would be nice for us to get this through August

Buzz

Hopefully it will be retroactive.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buzz

yabba

i dont think its retro and i also reading that if the king governor doesnt agree to the 25% of the 400.00 we will get Zero ...and some UE big wigs says it will take months to build a new server to distribute the funds...  i guess time will tell...  give us back our buses and pay check this UE is just a stressful mess...

just checking the last UE stimulus was signed 3-27-2020 and the 600 was there when we claimed for easter week... so why would a 400. new payment take many months to get into our pockets.. if this is true more proof the whole system is set up to destroy anything the POTUS  does ...really sad country this turned into..

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on August 09, 2020, 11:48:30 AM
...really sad country this turned into..

Brother, that is THE TRUTH!

wheresmymoney!

Quote from: yabba link=topic=2003.msg11155#msg11155 thr date=1596966510
i dont think its retro and i also reading that if the king governor doesnt agree to the 25% of the 400.00 we will get Zero ...and some UE big wigs says it will take months to build a new server to distribute the funds...  i guess time will tell...  give us back our buses and pay check this UE is just a stressful mess...

just checking the last UE stimulus was signed 3-27-2020 and the 600 was there when we claimed for easter week... so why would a 400. new payment take many months to get into our pockets.. if this is true more proof the whole system is set up to destroy anything the POTUS  does ...really sad country this turned into..
if it takes a long time its bcz they don't want to follow trumps orders and make him look like an asshole so he won't be reelected.  So we all suffer....I for one cant live on what we are getting.

yabba

Quote from: wheresmymoney! on August 09, 2020, 12:58:39 PM
Quote from: yabba link=topic=2003.msg11155#msg11155 thr date=1596966510

if it takes a long time its bcz they don't want to follow trumps orders and make him look like an asshole so he won't be reelected.  So we all suffer....I for one cant live on what we are getting.

im with you...lets prayer the states agree and start payng our 400 extra...and im sorry i have been waiting all my adult life for the cuts to welfare and medicaid ... never a mention how generation after generation have been living off the system and yet we were thrown in the street and our medical taken away,then a temporary bone thrown our way (600.00) and that had to expire...really crazy if you try to figure out the thinking of our leaders...

wheresmymoney!

Right now Trump is the only one who is trying to help us that's bkack and white.  If the dems want votes going against his orders and making our suffering more prolonged just means theyre putting nails in their own political coffins.  Bunch of assholes.  Im not even a political person and i see that.

yabba

King Cuomo already said today NY does not have the 25% so dont expect the 400.00 any time soon... 

rc1790

I knew that would happen. Release our 300.

yabba

Quote from: rc1790 on August 09, 2020, 07:38:51 PM
I knew that would happen. Release our 300.

i think its all tied together if i understand it right... its a friggin mess