Where are the checks?

Started by rc1790, February 05, 2014, 10:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc1790

Still have not received anything in the mail? How many others are still waiting?

hideout

WTF

I DIDN'T GET MINE EITHER!  :thumbdown:

I haven't heard of anyone getting their check this week.

Did anyone get their check this week (mon-weds)?

Buzz

As you know, they're being addressed by hand ... heard the person doing it came down with carpel tunnel syndrome.  ;D

Just from guys who I've asked, I'd say about half haven't gotten theirs yet.

(Although I got mine last Friday, I refuse to cash it until you've all gotten yours!)
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

wheresmymoney!

someone said she called NLRB and they said they sent out the last of the checks on monday?  havent gotten mine yet either!! >:(

WTF

Buzz can you post the NLRB tel. number again? It seems like nobody received their check this week. I still haven't heard anybody gettin  >:(g it. Did they stop sending them?

Buzz

The number I was given a while back was 718-330-2301, Case #29-CA-100829
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Buslady2k

I have not received the check yet, but a couple of drivers did already in the Bronx.

hideout

Anyone get their check today, I'm still waiting! Does anyone have an official answer as to why a lot of us are still waiting. Why is the process taking so long? Any insight from the union or anyone?

rc1790

Still no check. Are they coming by carrier pigeon.

WTF

I heard that their answer was "that they are under staffed, that there are thousands of checks to be done and the weather was bad". They also stated that "it will be at least 2 more weeks before they start sending them out"!  >:(

Why can't we send 2 drivers there with a list of names that did not get their checks and pick them up. Just as we brought the checks to them? Is that too hard to do? :thumbup:

hideout

I for one don't believe its the weather or that they are short handed.The prior post said there were thousands of checks, not for Pioneer employees. These explanations just don't add up. Something else is going on. I have to believe the delay was meant to be for reasons we may never know! But it is wrong that all drivers haven't by now received their back pay. Can the Union find out and let the membership know? Everyone should have been payed at the same time. That should have been part of the agreement, period,!!!!.

rc1790

Still no check. Where could they be?

hideout

Still no check for me either, anyone else? Anyone still believe its the weather, staff shortage, slow mail?