Where are the checks? Part 2

Started by rc1790, February 27, 2014, 09:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc1790

Still waiting. Did anyone else still waiting call the NLRB? This is getting ridiculous now.

Rock Steady

Still waiting here too, nothing in the mail today either.  Such a shame, what a piss poor plan.

gigi11744

i called said wait 2 more weeks and call back again....and again ,and again...........etc.

Goose623

This is bullshit.. It's been a month since first checks went out..

Rock Steady

Another day and no check. . . . . . isn't the NLRB one of Barrack Hussein Obama's bright ideas ?

gigi11744

actually it started in 1935 but thats not the point ,they gave a decision that was rite now we wait...i have yet to recieve a check yet ,but called and they where polite and said have patience,if u dont recieve a check within 2 weeks call again... u just cant argue with them makes no sense  ..

gigi11744

eureka it arrived today...guess phone call helped or was it pure luck

rc1790

Rock Steady

Not Mine ! >:(     Bunch of us going there next week, enough of this already !

worker341

What exactly do they do with the checks look at them once and send them out I mean what is the point of this process does anyone know. Can we go there and pick ip our own checks. what is the phone # again to the NLRB I did not get my check maybe I should try to see if i can make an appointment to pick my check up. what do you think Buzz. Has any one tried that yet to pick up their own check.

worker341

If you guys are going down post it in the garage so we all can go together some people don't look at this site post it nice and big so we all can see it in the Garage Thank you.

Buzz

Quote from: worker341 on March 02, 2014, 02:46:26 AM
What exactly do they do with the checks look at them once and send them out I mean what is the point of this process does anyone know. Can we go there and pick ip our own checks. what is the phone # again to the NLRB I did not get my check maybe I should try to see if i can make an appointment to pick my check up. what do you think Buzz. Has any one tried that yet to pick up their own check.

Yes, one person told me he tried, but they told them he could not do that. But you could try.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

WTF

Quote from: Buzz on March 02, 2014, 02:41:39 PM
Quote from: worker341 on March 02, 2014, 02:46:26 AM

Yes, one person told me he tried, but they told them he could not do that. But you could try.

First, I got my check last week.

I called 3 weeks ago and asked if I could go and pick up my check, I also asked if we can send down 2 drivers to pick up All  of our checks, as we brought them to NLRB. She said they will NOT allow anyone to pick up their check. The only person(s) that did pick it up, is if the check was returned to them and they were able to get in contact with the person. I Don't think you will be able to pick it up. Good Luck if you decide to go.

worker341

I got my check in todays mail. Check was dated 1/20/2014 wish everyone good luck hope you all get your check soon.

Rock Steady

Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting.  two more weeks ?