If this is true, it could be huge

Started by Hammer2161, December 02, 2020, 01:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer2161

Hammer2161

I truly hope so. We could all benefit from getting back to work.

Buzz

Is this something we didn't know before?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Hammer2161

I hadn't seen it. Did you see the article before ?

Buzz

Quote from: Hammer2161 on December 02, 2020, 01:52:59 AM
I hadn't seen it. Did you see the article before ?

Not this particular article but I don't think it said anything that the mayor didn't say yesterday.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Hammer2161

Well I don't remember reading anything from Dumblasio that stated schools would no longer have to temporarily close if they were in either an orange or red zone.
Actually I am pretty sure Dumblasio said quite the opposite. He stated that schools would need to close until they met state guidelines. This article is stating that schools would no longer have to close at all. If it is true it would mean no more temporary closures just because of zone restrictions.
The way I read it it is surely a win for us as far as work is concerned.

yabba

Quote from: Hammer2161 on December 02, 2020, 12:50:14 PM
Well I don't remember reading anything from Dumblasio that stated schools would no longer have to temporarily close if they were in either an orange or red zone.
Actually I am pretty sure Dumblasio said quite the opposite. He stated that schools would need to close until they met state guidelines. This article is stating that schools would no longer have to close at all. If it is true it would mean no more temporary closures just because of zone restrictions.
The way I read it it is surely a win for us as far as work is concerned.

the main thing here as with us also and everything with this pandemic ,is EVERYONE needs to be on the same page... too many CHIEFS