listening to news

Started by yabba, July 13, 2020, 02:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yabba

listening to news this morning there was a lot of school bus talks for the whole country,nothing specific for us..doctors are recommending the temperture taking of each riders,esorts keeping riders socially distant..all the things we have said and known along the way ...i get the feeling NYC is not looking to cut regular ed buses out,i feel they know its basically impossible to adhere to all these recommendation on our regular buses. i think they may feel its easier right now to leave them parked until a vaccine is had..this is just my feelings...

PROUD MEMBER

Yabba
I could only wish that I had the same feeling as you. When brick and mortar schools are reopened Generall Ed buses have to be put back into service at the same time. If not, parents will learn how to get their children to school another way and the city will save a lot of money. Once that happens you will never see the return of General Ed school buses.

yabba

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on July 13, 2020, 03:19:58 PM
Yabba
I could only wish that I had the same feeling as you. When brick and mortar schools are reopened Generall Ed buses have to be put back into service at the same time. If not, parents will learn how to get their children to school another way and the city will save a lot of money. Once that happens you will never see the return of General Ed school buses.

I see you point also.  It's very scary.  We are sitting without benefits and soon no unemployment for a lot of us if things don't get extended and no one addresses us either that's the sad part