BUSTED!!

Started by Buzz, April 15, 2021, 05:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I'm sure this has already been reported to the company so I post it here as a warning to others. This was posted on Facebook on the "Staten Island Neighbors" group page.

Whatever discipline this driver got was well deserved, in my opinion. This is DISGUSTING!!

Note: Photo deleted pending further proof.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

All I see is a bus with garbage next to it. No photo of driver putting it there. Unless there are more photos.

Buzz

And by the way ... I asked the person who posted the picture on Fb if he actually saw the driver throw the garbage from the bus. He did!

Somebody also commented that the same bus did the same thing in front of his house last week.

TheKid24

I mean to keep all of that on the bus to begin with....lol that's too much

rc1790

That seems like a lot of garbage on a bus after an am run on a day of inspections. Until a photo shows the driver doing it I have some doubt. Where did the baseball cleat in the photo come from? Seems unusual.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on April 15, 2021, 06:06:29 PM
That seems like a lot of garbage on a bus after an am run on a day of inspections. Until a photo shows the driver doing it I have some doubt. Where did the baseball cleat in the photo come from? Seems unusual.

The Fb poster, Mario Buon, is part of a group that monitors this kind of stuff on that strip. Says he has video from a surveillance camera. If he posts it I'll try to post it here.

If you're on Fb, here's a link to the post but you might have to join the group to see it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/statencommunity/permalink/10160068350933455/

Buzz

Also, the guy is filing an affidavit with DSNY. For that you MUST have proof.

rc1790

Buzz, until I see the driver doing it, I doubt it. There are different photos. The one with the bus has no garbage.
Two different sports cleats dumped after am run. On an inspection day. Sounds like a parking the bus issue. Even if I wasnt a driver, I would have doubts.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on April 15, 2021, 06:58:20 PM
Buzz, until I see the driver doing it, I doubt it. There are different photos. The one with the bus has no garbage.
Two different sports cleats dumped after am run. On an inspection day. Sounds like a parking the bus issue. Even if I wasnt a driver, I would have doubts. There was even a brick on the bus.

I have deleted the photo and will give the guy the benefit of the doubt until I see video proof.

Buzz, it's a good decision you took the photo down, after an extremely poor one to post it with no proof it came from the bus. Your attempt to embarrass the driver and company with no clear evidence is a thumbs down for you!  But thanks for the forum, just a bit more integrity please.

yabba

if this is a not allowed please delete...but this is the a$$hole who posted picture...

https://ontd-political.livejournal.com/6075685.html

Buzz

I'll admit, I swallowed the Facebook poster's claim hook, line and sinker. It would have only embarrassed the driver if he in fact was guilty. But it was posted on Facebook and the company learned of it from there, not from this site. It appears he just happened to park there and was not the culprit. That's what I'll believe until and unless I see evidence to the contrary.

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on April 15, 2021, 09:35:34 PM
if this is a not allowed please delete...but this is the a$$hole who posted picture...

https://ontd-political.livejournal.com/6075685.html

Why wouldn't it be allowed? Makes sense. He shortened his Fb name to Buon. Good work. What led you to that discovery?

yabba

it just smelt like bullshit  and google is your friend.   lol.   i wasn't sure with all these privacy and copy right laws if we can post things like this.  but it is truth unlike what this moron posted.  he isn't too bright which we can see. 

Buzz

Quote from: yabba on April 15, 2021, 09:53:24 PM
it just smelt like bullshit  and google is your friend.   lol.   i wasn't sure with all these privacy and copy right laws if we can post things like this.  but it is truth unlike what this moron posted.  he isn't too bright which we can see.

Good Catch! Mea culpa. I was asleep at the wheel.