NYCBUS Pick Postponed

Started by Bussin4Livin, August 28, 2023, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bussin4Livin

Saw a message from a worker who works for NYCBUS their pick today was postponed due to no contract being signed. Same can happen for tomorrows pick with them as well. The union doesn't want them picking it said in the message

Buzz

Very interesting. Checking on it.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

faceit

That's exactly what should happen no contract and only a few hours to look over runs fucking ridiculous... LETS TAKE OUR UNION BACK!!!!!
All lives matter

docjones

Quote from: Bussin4Livin on August 28, 2023, 04:31:42 PMSaw a message from a worker who works for NYCBUS their pick today was postponed due to no contract being signed. Same can happen for tomorrows pick with them as well. The union doesn't want them picking it said in the message

There is no pick tomorrow. first pick is 8/30

Bussin4Livin

Was told by someone in ATU same is applying for pioneer. Pick is postponed. They are meeting with the companies tomorrow.

Slowbus

Quote from: Bussin4Livin on August 28, 2023, 04:31:42 PMSaw a message from a worker who works for NYCBUS their pick today was postponed due to no contract being signed. Same can happen for tomorrows pick with them as well. The union doesn't want them picking it said in the message
mean while at pioneer lots of drivers are itchy to pick 😂

Slowbus

Quote from: faceit on August 28, 2023, 05:46:07 PMThat's exactly what should happen no contract and only a few hours to look over runs fucking ridiculous... LETS TAKE OUR UNION BACK!!!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 :yippee:

Buzz

QuoteWas told by someone in ATU same is applying for pioneer. Pick is postponed. They are meeting with the companies tomorrow.

Just spoke to Anthony who just spoke to John Cleary, our delegate.

Pioneer's pick IS STILL ON AS SCHEDULED unless and until Anthony is told otherwise.

Slowbus

Letter from union

PROUD MEMBER

To be on the safe side, no matter what I hear, see, am texted or emailed by anyone over the next day, I'm going to Pioneer the day I'm supposed to. When I get there if there's no pick then there's no pick. Obviously we all see that things literally change within minutes. Today is a perfect example. I got an email from the Union saying there is no pick then 87 minutes later I got another email from the Union saying to report to the pick as scheduled.

Buzz

Yes, show up on your scheduled day. Pick or no pick, class schedule will stay the same as per Anthony.

This was posted on 1181's Facebook page ...

Pick update 1181.jpg

Buzz

The original notice should never have gone out. Also curious why All-American wasn't on the list.