Contract Proposals and Priority Form

Started by GMC JOE, September 28, 2017, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMC JOE

This is the time to fill out this form by the window in the driver room .I have suggested not having a run pick in August. I requested two picks ,one in October and the second in February. If you think the same fill out the form and return it in the box by the window. Of course indicate your own proposal . Stop the August pick if possible,ending vacation is bad enough .
In God We Trust

Joe, thanks for the info. However, there are more important items that need to be addressed ( our Pay, Pension and Healthcare ) than when we pick!

GMC JOE

That is why they have asked you to place those issues in order on the form . Then on the lower part of the form there is a space for you to add other items also . Did you see the form ?
In God We Trust

Buzz

Don't worry, guys. We got 'em right where we want 'em!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

yabba

PROUD MEMBER

I have to ask the question eve though I think I know what you mean. When you see me around the yard let me know because I don't think we should be discussing this in the open.

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on October 02, 2017, 11:46:51 AM
I have to ask the question eve though I think I know what you mean. When you see me around the yard let me know because I don't think we should be discussing this in the open.

Who is this directed to?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Grrr

Fed Up

the union will take the form wipe their ass and flush it