Summer School Pick 6/23

Started by Bussin4Livin, June 16, 2023, 11:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

So I found out the times written in on the front of the route sheets are the start times. It says RT should really say ST.

Correction: R/T means REPORT Time

Now it makes sense.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

Bussin4Livin

All general Ed begins the 5th, special Ed begins the 6th....

Anyone know when the last day for general Ed is?

Buzz

Buzz

I heard a couple of guys called their schools and were told it's only 4 days. The schedule I linked above says 5 days for most programs and 4 days for "ASD Nest" programs. Don't know who to believe.

PROUD MEMBER

I don't know and haven't looked into it but I'd be willing to bet that there will be bus service 5 days a week for all schools

Buzz

QuoteI don't know and haven't looked into it but I'd be willing to bet that there will be bus service 5 days a week for all schools

If you go to the link above and then click "Calendar" the very last program says "July 5–August 1, Monday to Thursday, 8 AM to 12 PM."   There apparently are special ed programs separate from Summer Rising.

PROUD MEMBER

Good luck with that
I would think if anyone would be 5 days a week it would be Special Ed

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on June 24, 2023, 08:23:41 PMGood luck with that
I would think if anyone would be 5 days a week it would be Special Ed

So you're saying regular ed is 4 days?

PROUD MEMBER

No I'm not. I'm saying my best guess is every bus that pulls out of Pioneer (Gen Ed or Special Ed), will be pulling out 5 days a week. I don't know what Fridays will be. If it's BOE work or Summer Rising or Jungle Fever or whatever they want to call it. As I said that's my guess. We'll know in a couple of weeks.

Buzz

I don't know either, just presenting what the DOE has on their site.

Heard they already have a bunch of trips for the summer. Unreal.

PROUD MEMBER

Well today's Friday
Does anyone know if all the routes went out or not?

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on July 08, 2023, 01:47:51 AMWell today's Friday
Does anyone know if all the routes went out or not?

Routes went out but a lot of shit going on. Schools putting students on the bus that are supposed to stay at school till the 6pm program so drivers driving them back and getting back to the yard at 5pm way way way after when they should be back at the yard and parents not being at the stops taking them back to the schools getting back late to the yard

PROUD MEMBER

Thanks but let me rephrase my question.
Are there any routes that you know of that DID NOT go out on Friday? Meaning that they are ONLY Monday to Thursday routes.

Bussin4Livin

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on July 08, 2023, 08:49:56 AMThanks but let me rephrase my question.
Are there any routes that you know of that DID NOT go out on Friday? Meaning that they are ONLY Monday to Thursday routes.

All routes are Monday-Friday as far as I know

PROUD MEMBER