ALL PICKS CANCELED!!

Started by Buzz, August 29, 2023, 10:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROUD MEMBER

There is a lot of things that are totally useless and/or done wrong. Example: at the refresher class Owen in front of Anthony told the drivers that you must make a L/R sheet for the run you picked from last year and also a L/R sheet for the work you cover. They said you can go back to the office and ask a dispatcher for an updated copy of the runs but do not take the ones on the wall. Another driver told me that he went to Alex and asked for a copy of his run and a copy of a morning run that he covers. This is literally 20 minutes after the class ended and Alex told him that he could only have a copy of his own run.

Buzz

Well that's a classic example of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

Also, how does a driver know if he's covering the same run as last year already??

And the L/R paper we're supposed to use ... who goes only L,R,L,R,L,R etc. etc.? Sometimes it's L, L, R, R, R ... and so on. So what was the point of the special paper?
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

faceit

That is the same L/R paper we've used in past years(You can white out an L or an R and replace it with a R or an  L, if needed)
All lives matter

Buzz

Quote from: Buzz on August 31, 2023, 03:23:27 AMI'm pretty sure on the list of private schools "OPEN, "FULL DAY" and "HALF DAY" indicates they're getting service accordingly ... else the list is useless ... but what the difference between "OPEN" and "FULL DAY" is I have no idea.  I will find out for sure. You raised a good point. 

Okay, so I asked Mr. Janks what the difference between "OPEN" and "FULL DAY" is and he said there was no difference. I asked why he doesn't use the same term to avoid confusion and he got annoyed. Then I asked him when he was going to put the schools in alphabetical order and he hung up on me! LMAOOOOOOOOO (I know Bobby for 30 years ... love the guy.)

Buzz

QuoteThat is the same L/R paper we've used in past years(You can white out an L or an R and replace it with a R or an  L, if needed)

Yes, of course ... so why even put in the "L" and "R?"

Also, I do mine on the computer because it is so much easier to make changes instead of writing it all over again by hand.

LMAO

JUST STOP Already !! this is nothing new ! Happens every year ! Call each other on the phone and save us all the long winded messages  tweet 
But thanks for the school listing that's helpful  :wave:

Buzz

QuoteJUST STOP Already !! this is nothing new ! Happens every year ! Call each other on the phone and save us all the long winded messages  tweet 
But thanks for the school listing that's helpful  :wave:

Watch it, slacker! I can block you from this site!!  ;D  ;D  ;D