Union Notice Regarding Contract

Started by Buzz, September 21, 2023, 06:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMAO

I'll admit it it looks like I was wrong! ( not often ) From what I'm being told it looks like a good contract probably the best one in my time, I Was speaking with a union rep today in the Yard And what he was saying sounded good and if that's the case Kudos 1181.👏

Buzz

QuoteI'll admit it it looks like I was wrong! ( not often ) From what I'm being told it looks like a good contract probably the best one in my time,

I think it might be the best one I've seen in my 30 years ... if the MOA lives up to the hype,
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

mirrorcheck

Between What we do , Covid and this burning hit inflationary Economy this good news couldn't come at a better time .

In my own view I believe the union played the political cards right, stood their ground, didn't blink and erased the wrongs of the past for what I can see so far. All of the Board and our own Reps in house (Anthony and Bobby , along with the rest of the staff ) deserve praise . All too often they field beefs and issues . Well earned and well played . 👏
Years of inaction and corruption has paved the way for the Devil to ride in and take what he pleases.