Strike Looms Over Medical Benefits

Started by Buzz, January 17, 2019, 01:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

rc1790

DiBozo can give medical coverage to illegal aliens, and the companies want to eliminate coverage for workers. Go figure. The signs on the back of buses will say aliens needed. Free health coverage.

Buzz

Quote from: rc1790 on January 17, 2019, 04:48:20 AM
DiBozo can give medical coverage to illegal aliens, and the companies want to eliminate coverage for workers. Go figure. The signs on the back of buses will say aliens needed. Free health coverage.

And the signs won't be in English.   ;D

John Eadicicco

What is the proposal ? Why NO TRANSPARENCY from 1181?How about this...........Give the men and women on this job the benefit of the doubt since we are the ones who voted the union reps in......
But I bet we know the answer.......Crickets :thumbdown:

PROUD MEMBER

It a shame that you can't even state your opinion without someone jumping down your throat instead of just stating their opinion. Obviously this site and others will be busy over the next two weeks but you won't see anymore comments from me. I'm just gonna sit back and wait to see what happens with the negotiation. Then when something is presented to us whether it's a contract, talk of a slow down, no money extra work, a strike, etc.. Then when our Reps call a meeting I will voice my opinion as all of us should. As we can all see our opinions on these sites does nothing but cause separation and that's the last thing we need. Bottom line we have ELECTED OFFICIALS that WE voted in for a reason and we have to listen to them carefully. We need to protect our medical, wages and pension. God Bless 1181

Buzz

Quote from: John Eadicicco on January 17, 2019, 04:52:14 PM
What is the proposal ? Why NO TRANSPARENCY from 1181?How about this...........Give the men and women on this job the benefit of the doubt since we are the ones who voted the union reps in......
But I bet we know the answer.......Crickets :thumbdown:

It's an extremely rare occasion when I can agree with you, John, but I have expressed the same sentiment in a previous post. It seems to me that if we were  updated after every meeting that we would have a better understanding of how we got to the final proposal, (whatever it is), and be able to make a more informed decision as to whether to vote to ratify ... or not.

Buzz

Aww ... you're no fun, PROUD MEMBER!  ;D ;D ;D

PROUD MEMBER

Buzz
I'm getting to old for this. Just think in another 30 years I'll be your age!

Buzz

Quote from: PROUD MEMBER on January 17, 2019, 06:52:04 PM
Buzz
I'm getting to old for this. Just think in another 30 years I'll be your age!

It was just your birthday recently ... you're not that far behind, pop.   :yippee: