To All Members of Pioneer

Started by Ernie, March 30, 2020, 06:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

To all members of Pioneer

I have been in conference with the President and rest of the Executive Board.
One of the topics were Easter Week...all members of Pioneer will get a full Easter check and you will be able to collect unemployment..
Your Easter check will be dated prior to the unemployment week. So you will not be penalized by unemployment.
Here are some questions being asked:

1.Can I just collect unemployment and not the 85%?
Answer..Absolutely Not.
The company will not pay your medical or pension..you will be responsible for your own medical and pension and that would be considered a break in service.

2.Many people are asking if we are getting the 85% after April 20th.
Answer..I do not have an answer to that just yet..when I get the answer I will inform all..anything beyond April 20th..I don't have answers..

Stay safe and hope all our families healthy..
Ernie

With Ernie's knowledge I'll edit this to clarify that anyone hired from 2013 on will NOT be paid for Easter week and must claim unemployment, as opposed to "all members" ... Buzz

WigWag16

When you say “all pioneer members” are getting a FULL check for Easter week does that include new drivers? For example I started July 29th 2019. Do I fall under the Easter week
Check? Or do I just get the unemployment check ?

Ernie

Please let me make this clear..

New hires do not  qualify to receive an Easter check.

hideout

Thanks Ernie for keeping us informed. It is always reassuring to hear it from you. Thanks for all you do and have down for so many years. God bless and stay safe. Let us all take this time to turn more to God and seek his help.

Buzz

Quote from: WigWag16 on March 30, 2020, 07:18:39 PM
When you say "all pioneer members" are getting a FULL check for Easter week does that include new drivers? For example I started July 29th 2019. Do I fall under the Easter week
Check? Or do I just get the unemployment check ?

Just to clarify Ernie's response above ... He should not have said "all members of Pioneer."

You will not be paid for the week nor is there accrual for new hires. There is no payroll for that week. You must claim unemployment.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

hideout

Buzz for those getting an accrual check is that a live check or direct deposit? Thanks.

Buzz

Quote from: hideout on March 31, 2020, 03:34:59 AM
Buzz for those getting an accrual check is that a live check or direct deposit? Thanks.

I've been trying to get an answer to this for 2 weeks and still haven't. Let you know.
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.