To All Members of Pioneer

Started by Ernie, September 18, 2020, 02:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

It is troubling for me to say that I still have nothing good to tell you at this time in regards to our Mayor and Chancellor. Our President Michael Cordiello has been in contact with the Dept Of Ed,The Commissioner of Labor and the City Council through the Mayor's office, and all the owners of the bus companies.

But to No avail have we received any answers from any of the departments or owners of the bus companies. I promise as soon as I get any information I will be back on the computer to inform you.

AND ONE LAST THING ....I know everyone is wondering and waiting with baited breath as to whether they should or should not claim Unemployment on Sunday .But once again I am asking you to be patience and allow me to get back to you before anyone makes any harsh decision.

Thank you again for your continued patience.

Ernie

IN ADDITION TO THIS POST.
I AM NOT SAYING I AM TELLING ANYONE TO CLAIM OR NOT. I ONLY SAID IT BECAUSE I AM GETTING CALLS ABOUT PEOPLE CLAIMING. THIS WAS JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW AN UPDATE.WE WILL GET TO THE NEXT STEP WHEN WE CAN.

THIS ADDITION IS IN REGARDS TO THE WEEK OF THE 20TH

PROUD MEMBER

Thanks Ernie but I'm confused and I'm sure everyone else is. When you talk about being patient with regards to claiming or not claiming unemployment on Sunday, are you speaking about this Sunday or next Sunday? We were told that this week we were getting paid 100% for Monday & Tuesday and 85% for Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.

Ernie

For everyone confused about calling unemployment ...I did NOT say to do it or NOT. Also no one has been given any indication what so ever about not getting paid.
IN reality everyone knows who ever worked this week would NOT be eligible for unemployment on the 20th .This was strictly for the people who didn't and don't understand unemployment insurance.

I only made mention to that to clear up all the calls I got

Ernie